183 pounds today, obviously all natural, sigh.

Age 43
    Height 6
    Weight 183
    Bf% Will get it measured, Tigershark guesses 18%, Gbrice guesses 15-ish, will get this properly determined soon.
    Cycle history None
    Years training On and off, mostly on, decades

Flexing those abs as tightly as I can to pretend like I have some . . .
    Relaxed.
    One from the side.

Last edited by oldnsedentary; 02-03-2011 at 10:04 PM.

Ok, somebody tell me, please, how people do the little thumbnail photos - for the life of me I cannot figure it out.

awms is offline Senior Member
    No I would guess more like 13-14%...hard to tell with our seeing your legs because some people hold more in diffrent areas.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Iwill say 10 or 12%, look good by your age. congrats.

C Dub is offline Junior Member
    " obviously all natural, sigh. " I don't know why you said this lol, you look great bud. My guess is that you are 12-14% bf.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Dude, at 43 you are in better shape than over 90% of the worlds population your age, or even 10 years younger. I hit 40 this year and it gets harder to stay in shape but is much more worthwhile than it was 20 years ago.

I would guesstimate your bf about 14%.

What are your immediate (next 3 months) goals?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you look good man! I'd say about 14-15% by guessing from the photos you posted.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

layeazy is offline Banned
    Definitely well balanced physique for your age

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Looking well

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Dude, at 43 you are in better shape than over 90% of the worlds population your age, or even 10 years younger. I hit 40 this year and it gets harder to stay in shape but is much more worthwhile than it was 20 years ago.
    I am thinking by your avatar that you know a thing or two about staying in shape at your age. I wish I was that cut.

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    I would guesstimate your bf about 14%.

What are your immediate (next 3 months) goals?
    WIth the help of Gbrice75 and soem others in the Diet section, get that bodyfat down into the 10-12% range before packing on 20 or 30 solid pounds (maybe a little ambitious for 3 months, but, hey, we all need goals). Get arms the size of Hazard!

[QUOTE=oldnsedentary;5518418]I am thinking by your avatar that you know a thing or two about staying in shape at your age. I wish I was that cut.

Getting and staying cut is a bitch but is much easier for me than putting on muscle. Reckon we have the same goals, 10% and 20lbs of muscle heavier would be sweet.

Good luck dude!

Thumbs up

Wow! I just saw your "Before" photo, SteM, and that is a pretty amazing transformation!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Looking good.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    Wow! I just saw your "Before" photo, SteM, and that is a pretty amazing transformation!
    I agree

Bf% Will get it measured
    Stupid gym front desk about threw me out today when I stopped in to ask about caliper measuring for a non-member. "Well, do you want to join up for a membership?" Uh, no. "Sorry, we can't help you." Uh, ok, can you point me to somebody who can? "Not for a non-member, no. Sure you do not want to sign up?"

Like I would sign up there after being treated like that, anyway, but no, I do not want an overpriced gym membership.

Grrr . . .

Stupid gym front desk about threw me out today when I stopped in to ask about caliper measuring for a non-member. "Well, do you want to join up for a membership?" Uh, no. "Sorry, we can't help you." Uh, ok, can you point me to somebody who can? "Not for a non-member, no. Sure you do not want to sign up?"

Like I would sign up there after being treated like that, anyway, but no, I do not want an overpriced gym membership.

Grrr . . .
    That sounds about right. Health clubs are the same the world over. Unless you get a really good independant gym like where I go. Although mny gym have no bf measuring device at all!!!

Can I suggest you contact a freelance Personal Trainer. At worst you're gonna be charged 30 mins of someone's time for a more accurate measurement. Or, you can just keep posting pics and take an average of peoples guesstimates!
    Once your diet is in check and you are getting results you'll care less and less about the actual figure and trust more what the mirror nd your trouser waistbands say.

bcochran0123 is offline Junior Member
    naturals best if you got it

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Did I estimate 15% based on these same pics, or others? Based on these i'd say around 14% which is great because the number is dropping, at least IMO.

What's weird is that you're 183lbs. I'm 5'11 and feel we have similar builds and bodyfat - yet i'm 195lbs. I don't think I much much more LBM then you, if any at all. I guess it could just come down to bone structure/density in these cases.

Either way, great job bro, looking good and there are a million people MY age (35) that would kill to look like you do now, remember that.

ozy
    ozy is offline New Member
    I weight the same as my friend who's my height and I look a lot bigger then him just coz I have a natural wide structure hehe

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    i agree with all the bros man you look great! keep up the hard work and fine tune that diet.

Phosphor is offline Junior Member
    Hey Old, I am about exactly like you except for age. I am 37, weigh 182, bf%@14.5 (maybe about 13.5 now, havn't tested again) and 5'11". I am kind of deflated in physique because in earlier in years, I was over 200lbs with the same bf roughly. You are looking good, especially because of your age! Keep it up and make sure to send up peiodical pics - this helps anyone that have done it and gives them a confidence boost from the peers. This transcends into better workouts and stricter dieting.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Did I estimate 15% based on these same pics, or others?
    Others. Beach picture from when I first joined the site that I pulled off the site because it showed my face (and my little boy's face).

What's weird is that you're 183lbs. I'm 5'11 and feel we have similar builds and bodyfat - yet i'm 195lbs. I don't think I much much more LBM then you, if any at all. I guess it could just come down to bone structure/density in these cases.
    You probably do not have chicken legs. Also, if that avatar is your back, well, you have more muscle than I do and you are leaner. I do not get a good look at my own back, but I know it does not look like that (wish I did).

ALSO, I am putting on weight. 192 as of yesterday (been fluctuating between 191 and 195 lately). No pics yet.
    Last edited by oldnsedentary; 03-11-2011 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phosphor View Post
    I am kind of deflated in physique because in earlier in years, I was over 200lbs with the same bf roughly.
    LOL! I weighed 206 at my peak in my 20s and cranked out 4 reps or so with 315 on the bench. I miss those days. The years and decades roll past. Ha, ha.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    looking good ons!!!

nomura is offline New Member
    You look slightly better than I do right now and I'm at 14%.

Thread Information