Hey guys

Im a fellow Australian from Sydney Area. Been lifting solid for 2 and a half years now. I love working out and would never stop unless i could not lift a weight for medical reasons or whatever so basically never lol.

I have done solid research on AAS and PCT Cycles for around 6 months now and as much as i really want to do a cycle it seems that its best for me to wait till im at least 25+ (Although in all honesty its really hard for me, as i just want to do my cycle already. Just wanna be honest)

Ive been working on my diet last year and basically got it to a tee. My training is solid and never really slack. Always motivated as i want to be a beast of a Asian because most Asians are twigs haha.

Some background on me in a nutshell is:

Family History: All family members including cousins are less than 60kg (132lbs) normally around 50-60kg and around 5'5 to 5'8 all short.

My stats:

BF: Around 15% (I think no idea) haha
Height: 6'1
Starting Weight Prior Weights: 59kg (129.8 lbs)
Current Weight: 79-80kg (176 lbs)
Training Solid: 31 months (2 yrs and a bit)

due to being naturally a twig and been stuck at 79-80kg for around 6 months now just starting to hit me hard and demotivated me as i just can't seem to put on size anymore..

Any help would be much appreciated.

PICTURES:

Before Weights 59kg . BEAST ! LOL

Current at 80kg

Kev

Life is to short to be Small haha