Thread: new pics

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member

new pics

New pics.

height: 6"2
    Weight: 215
    Bf: 16???

This will be the last set of pics for a while, currently 9 weeks back from a 2 month layoff.
    Benched 295 for 3(no spott) and barbell curl 135 for 8

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Upper body looks solid, especially for being only 21, when you going to bring up the legs to match?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Looking really good mate, hard to tell your bf but may be as low as 12/13%...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    lower than 16 for sure

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    looks to me like matts right about the bf guess. good job bro

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice traps buddy.

Mackn is offline Associate Member
    Traps are huuuuuge!

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    Upper body looks solid, especially for being only 21, when you going to bring up the legs to match?
    Thanks. My legs are very stubborn, which is why I neglect them. I need to bring them up before my upper body gets too big

Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    Thanks. My legs are very stubborn, which is why I neglect them. I need to bring them up before my upper body gets too big
    Or maybe you neglect them and that's why they are very stubborn? Gotta have wheels to match BigD, dont want to be one of those guys who needs to wear sweats all the time or stand waist deep in the swimming pool to look good.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    or stand waist deep in the swimming pool to look good.
    lmfao !!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Or maybe you neglect them and that's why they are very stubborn? Gotta have wheels to match BigD, dont want to be one of those guys who needs to wear sweats all the time or stand waist deep in the swimming pool to look good.
    Yeah, that's me. Born with scoliosis I had spine surgery when I was 16. I have a three foot scar that goes all the way down to my ass crack. A four inch scar on my left glute where they had to take a bone a fuse it with my spine. I also have 8 inch scar on my left hip where they had to go through a do the surgery. I was in the hospital for over a month, I was constantly doped up on morphine due to the pain. I had to go through pt and learn how to walk again. When I was released I had to wear a brace for nearly 5 months. So yea, I have 3 titanium rods with god knows how many screws. To this day my legs(especially my calves)I have no feeling. My back development is a joke. The muscles just don't want to form right...I can not draw disability because I can work, but the job is very physical, constantly bending and picking boards up. So im sure when im older my life will be hell. Anyways, that's my life! There is plenty more but I don't want to bore you.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Yeah, that's me. Born with scoliosis I had spine surgery when I was 16. I have a three foot scar that goes all the way down to my ass crack. A four inch scar on my left glute where they had to take a bone a fuse it with my spine. I also have 8 inch scar on my left hip where they had to go through a do the surgery. I was in the hospital for over a month, I was constantly doped up on morphine due to the pain. I had to go through pt and learn how to walk again. When I was released I had to wear a brace for nearly 5 months. So yea, I have 3 titanium rods with god knows how many screws. To this day my legs(especially my calves)I have no feeling. My back development is a joke. The muscles just don't want to form right...I can not draw disability because I can work, but the job is very physical, constantly bending and picking boards up. So im sure when im older my life will be hell. Anyways, that's my life! There is plenty more but I don't want to bore you.
    Wow!

Extra well done for looking so good!!

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sorry to hear about ur spine problems, tough for a kid (especially at 16) to go through all of that and still continue to train, so i give u kudos on continuing what you love. i wouldnt worry about getting flamed on ur legs, everyone on here wants to see guys with good proportions but to tell u the truth if i had all that sh1t done to my back and glutes no way in hell ide try to push the envelope and squat only to screw up my back again. props to you bro, keep it uP!

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    have you cycled or not? didnt see if you said yet or not

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    have you cycled or not? didnt see if you said yet or not
    No not yet. Still waiting lol

I had a great chest workout just had to take a pic

gettingthere is offline Senior Member
    Looking good man keep up the great work

Not a bore at all man, sounds like you have a few more obstacles to overcome than the average person. A buddy of mine, (my bodybuilding mentor) has scoliosis really bad, its amazing to see his back muscles when he diets for a show as you can easily see how his spine has pulled them to one side. Anyways, he also has problems with legs due to the condition. He is in his mid 50's now and has competed in about 200 shows (no exaggeration) and has probably won at least 50 of them. Just do the best you can do, looking very solid!

Not a bore at all man, sounds like you have a few more obstacles to overcome than the average person. A buddy of mine, (my bodybuilding mentor) has scoliosis really bad, its amazing to see his back muscles when he diets for a show as you can easily see how his spine has pulled them to one side. Anyways, he also has problems with legs due to the condition. He is in his mid 50's now and has competed in about 200 shows (no exaggeration) and has probably won at least 50 of them. Just do the best you can do, looking very solid!
    Thanks, FG. I will do my best!

Thread Information