shooter768 is offline New Member

new just thought id post where im at and come from

well I have come a long way over the last few years i used to work at a gym in my home town where worked out and dieted constantly. a few years ago i decided i wanted to relax and enjoy myself and that was a big mistake and before i knew it i had gotten completely out of control. i recently decided to get back in shape I have been cutting weight for a while i'm down from 270 to 215 now and i think i'm about ready to start putting on size.

im at the far left about 260ish

just messing around with my bosses kid

new at 215 sorry i was bored and just took the pictures right now and its late

well i still carry a great deal of fat in my mid section but i have come a long way. i have a good amount of knowledge about working out just kinda wanna get back into the community and meet others who know more than me for when i have questions.

i am interested in performance enhancements i do know my body's limits and i don't naturally gain much more muscle than i have now even after years of lifting i just get harder and i'm looking for some size. any advice or comments are greatly appreciated

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    bro congrats on the transformation!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good job on loosing the weight. A lot could have changed in the last few years. Dont go by what use to be as what is. Get back in the gym, learn how to eat properly to gain size, get a good routine going and stick to it. It all takes time and you are far from being ready to use aas. Even though you dont think so you have a LOT of natural growth potential.

thanks guys it feels great losing all the weight
    i know i have awhile before i am ready to get into aas i'm gonna try and do as much naturally for a while i just wanna learn as much as i can so i am ready

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    That is really good transformation, I would cut little bit more, before bulking.

What is your current bf %?

My advice for you is reach your natural limits, while researching about nutrition, proper training and roids.

to be honest i don't know my BF% sorry i wouldnt even know how to guess. if i get a chance ill get it done soon

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    I would suggest buying bodyfat clippers, I use them and its pretty easy.

Also those clippers are pretty cheap :O

bonosmate is offline New Member
    good work man

Thread Information