Last June I was 175 lbs of skinny fat. Decided I wanted to do something about it and dropped down to 158 lbs by the end of august. It was my final semester at college, so I stopped working out from september-december (bad choice). Regardless I now had nothing to do with my time but work, so I figured I would get into bodybuilding. Got basic supps for christmas and hit the gym hard. I sort of consider my progress to start from january 2011 up until now, but I cant discount the weighloss I made last year. So here I am now. Not very big yet, but I am going to go on a cut because I have a cruise in october and I want to be single digit BF then. I was also proposed by a friend who just did his first cycle, that I should run a cycle with him over the winter. I am considering it, but I still feel it may be too early considering I havent been seriously lifting for a year yet. Its really tempting though. Thoughts on everything?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	misc.jpg 
Views:	781 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	116470

I am currently sitting at 171 lbs. 4 pounds lighter than my june 2010 pic. 15" arms flexed.