Antone000 is offline New Member

Ready for first cycle? Opinions appreciated

Stats:
    5'11 - 6'
    176 lbs or 80kg
    Approx 10% bf

Been training seriously for about 1.5 years with solid diet and training. Feels like ive hit a plateu.

Constructive critisism please. Do i have a good base to start on? I'm thinking EQ but after doing research alot of users are saying it is pointless running it on its own. I want minimal bloat/water retention and lean mass. What is recommended?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Antone000; 04-22-2012 at 08:06 AM.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    lookin good mate, 80 is a little light i think you could put more on naturally.

juttsdm5 is offline Associate Member
    i think some Test and tren would do wonders.

Ecto for sure. Good luck ! and hit it hard !

Little1 is offline Associate Member
    I think you look great. You should accept bloat. Don't be afraid of bloat. That water retention can help strength. You have a small frame, and it will take years to add quality muscle. Bro, by small, I am not using it in a bad way. You're ripped, and in great shape. Better that 95% of the people I see. I am just saying you have a lot of room for growth, so hit this hard. Don't be afraid of moderate fat gain either.

"Lean Bulking" takes so ****ing long.

Bro, go for 14 weeks of Test Cyp at 500mg/week. If bloat terrifies you, grab some Adex

skiny is offline Junior Member
    try get al bit more on get over to the deit sec ..you look great but there is more that you can get try not to worry about putting on a bit of body fat wile builking you will all ways find it hard to get good size if your trying to stay lean at the same time

Is tren a good idea for a first cycle bro? From what i've read its good to just do Test on its own or maybe kickstart it with some dbol ?

Quote Originally Posted by Little1 View Post
    I think you look great. You should accept bloat. Don't be afraid of bloat. That water retention can help strength. You have a small frame, and it will take years to add quality muscle. Bro, by small, I am not using it in a bad way. You're ripped, and in great shape. Better that 95% of the people I see. I am just saying you have a lot of room for growth, so hit this hard. Don't be afraid of moderate fat gain either.

"Lean Bulking" takes so ****ing long.

Bro, go for 14 weeks of Test Cyp at 500mg/week. If bloat terrifies you, grab some Adex
    Thanks bro appreciate it. How does cyp compare with test e?

Little1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Antone000 View Post
    Is tren a good idea for a first cycle bro? From what i've read its good to just do Test on its own or maybe kickstart it with some dbol?
    Absolutely not. I am glad I waited. My first cycle was 500mg Test E and 50mg Dbol . I gained over 35 pounds that way. If you are afraid of bloat, run some Adex or even better, Proviron . Test alone will give you incredible results with minimal sides. Tren has some disgusting sides. It is much more anabolic than test. So brother, don't do overkill on your fist cycle. Your first will be your best. You doing 500mg of test would be better than a Tren/Anadrol /Primobolan cycle I will run, in regards to overall mass/strength gain. The more you grow, the more you may need.

Start small. Start conservative. This is not a race. Go too fast, you end up on a donor list for an organ. Take your time. Learn your body. Learn what works. I waited till I was 25 to start. I am 27 now, and I love my results. First cycle was my best.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Antone000 View Post
    Thanks bro appreciate it. How does cyp compare with test e?
    I didn't notice much difference at all. The Cypionate increased my sex drive more, but they were both from different UGLs, so there are too many variables. Test is Test, regardless of the oil it is suspended in. The ester attached. Test is Test.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Lookin good but mate... Just stick with the good ol test E or C 12 weeks 500mg/week, will do you wonders. Get over to the diet area and start eating like you weigh 90kg

Quote Originally Posted by Little1 View Post
    Absolutely not. I am glad I waited. My first cycle was 500mg Test E and 50mg Dbol . I gained over 35 pounds that way. If you are afraid of bloat, run some Adex or even better, Proviron . Test alone will give you incredible results with minimal sides. Tren has some disgusting sides. It is much more anabolic than test. So brother, don't do overkill on your fist cycle. Your first will be your best. You doing 500mg of test would be better than a Tren/Anadrol /Primobolan cycle I will run, in regards to overall mass/strength gain. The more you grow, the more you may need.

Start small. Start conservative. This is not a race. Go too fast, you end up on a donor list for an organ. Take your time. Learn your body. Learn what works. I waited till I was 25 to start. I am 27 now, and I love my results. First cycle was my best.

Good luck

I didn't notice much difference at all. The Cypionate increased my sex drive more, but they were both from different UGLs, so there are too many variables. Test is Test, regardless of the oil it is suspended in. The ester attached. Test is Test.
    Thanks for the advice bro, much appreciated. Will start conservative with test on its own and maybe kickstart with some dbol.

Quote Originally Posted by oznog6183 View Post
    Lookin good but mate... Just stick with the good ol test E or C 12 weeks 500mg/week, will do you wonders. Get over to the diet area and start eating like you weigh 90kg
    Time to pack on some f*** mass!!

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Bit of dbol wont hurt, but glad to hear you will go with just the test... hit it hard bro

Thread Information