sean19831 is offline Junior Member

BF estimate and if im ready to cycle

186 lbs
    5-11
    cardio 45 mins 6 x week
    weight training 4 days a week
    been cutting for the last month and still am cutting but i want to know how close i am bf wise to being able to cycle. I wanna do a test e 500/mg week or 750 mg week with 50 mg winstrol / day oral.
    thanks
    sean
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BF estimate and if im ready to cycle-photo-7.jpg   BF estimate and if im ready to cycle-photo-5.jpg   BF estimate and if im ready to cycle-photo-6.jpg  

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I would put it off a little bit and work on your natural base. What have you been doing previously...diet, training and cardio?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

same as above just added the cardio 45 days ago. calories right now are right at 1800 /day mostly chicken, tuna, protein shakes brussel sprouts, oatmeal.

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    Are you making progress with what you are doing now? What are your goals? Are you losing strength on this diet and exercise routine you are doing---or just not gaining as fast as you would like?

My goal is to cut as much fat as I could to start a cycle and the do a lean bulking cycle. I've gained strength believe it or not I bench 300 x 3. Im losing roughly a pound a week so I want to say yes it is working

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sean19831 View Post
    My goal is to cut as much fat as I could to start a cycle and the do a lean bulking cycle. I've gained strength believe it or not I bench 300 x 3. Im losing roughly a pound a week so I want to say yes it is working
    Yes bro, it sounds like it is working really well. So my advice is going to be really hard to take. I sy forget the geer for now. I say if you are losing a pound a week of fat, while gaining strength and muscle naturally, then forget the geer and keep doing what you are doing. You are much ahead of a lot of guys doing geer already. And you will learn so much more about your body that way and be better off in the long run because of it. Plenty of time to experiment with "supplements" later. Right now you are onto something that is working for you, so congratulations on that!

Thanks i really was going to wait till jan or feb to jump on if all worked out. I just wanted to really see how close to my goal i was. Also can anyone throw me a bf estimate please

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    with out seeing your legs, 18-20%

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information