Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    thirteenfold is offline New Member

my first cycle 24/144lbs

long story short i was i 127 for a very long time, after doing a lot of research and debating if a cycle was right for me i decided on the green light and started monday. this last year i did a lot of self educating on my diet and my workout. Due to my work not allowing me food intake for 8 hours or more i have to rely on weight gainer shakes to help me with my calorie intake. here is my diet in a loose sense. +veggies +rice +cottage cheese before bed, not always that order and not always chicken or tuna or ground turkey. but i try and keep it as close to this as possible. i drink water allll day long. Im also taking a daily vitamin and kre-alkalyn in the morning and right before my workout.

as of today im 144lbs. my goal. 165+ ive been told before i dont need a cycle because of my metabolism and weight goals but i promise you i have tried and tried multiple diets and workouts and supplements i struggled only to just get under 150.

i believe i have found a rhythm in my workout and my food intake, with the addition of test e im more confident than ever that i will reach my goals.

heres my jam
    Test Enanthate 500mg/week (Weeks 1-10)
    Stanodex 50 Every Other Day (Weeks 6-10)
    Wait two weeks then start my PCT
    Clomid and Tamoxifen .

monday - legs
    tuesday - arms + abs
    wednesday - back
    thursday - chest + abs
    friday - shoulders
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012diet.jpg 
Views:	642 
Size:	287.9 KB 
ID:	119430  
    Last edited by thirteenfold; 01-11-2012 at 02:56 AM.

Thread Information