KeepGrowing is offline New Member

See any difference

I want to be HUGE but we all start somewhere. I'm still chugging away at it. Natural now but considering it, since all of my friends are passing me left and right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails See any difference-1yearlater-copy.jpg  

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

yeah.......

u appear leaner in the lower back/love handle area in the pic on the left.

~SC~

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    looks like your comming along nicely...what about the front?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like you are a bit leaner now.

Pain

Vitamin S is offline New Member
    Yea guy, the good news is that your arms got bigger, but the bad news is so did your bald spot!!!

stupid...........

first off, the bald spot comment was uncalled for and is very juvenile in nature. The old adage states that if you have nothing positive to say such as constructive criticism, then shut your hole. I don't see any pix of you, and chances are we never will see any. Not funny at all, if you are looking to be a comedian, don't quit your DAY JOB! (you'll have all the tomatoes you need to make spaghetti sauce however, should you choose to take the stage with your material)

Secondly, I think we all goofed. I commented saying he looked leaner in the pic on the LEFT, but I think that the NEW PIC is the one on the RIGHT............So, he is looking for improvements in size, not fat loss. I'm a fitness oriented fanatic, so I look for the bodyfat reduction signs first, so I suppose I am guilty for setting that tone.

Which one is the before/after? Usually the before is, well, before...........but in this pic, who the heck knows, but u are leaner in the first pic. I see no diff in your bald spot by the way...........If I were you, I'd shave my head anyhow.........u look bigger anyway when you do.

~SC~XXL~2K3~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 04-08-2003 at 11:16 AM.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    Maybe it's just my monitor, but I don't even see a bald spot
    Keep up the hard work bro. good luck!

Yeah there is a bald spot. It doesn't bug me anymore. I am 38 years old...not much bothers me anymore.

Actually the pic of the left is older than the one on the right. I was about 220#s in the left and 205 in the right. I am trying not to lose too much mass while losing weight.

I would love to be a f-ing monster but I don't have the genetics for that. I was a rolley polley fat kid growing up until the age of 29. Then I lost about 80#'s.

I regained about 60# over the next 9 years but manily muscle...I would hope. Now I dropped about 20# so the net gain is about 40#'s from my fattest.

SwoleCat...I wouldn't mind having a body like yours...Nice.

Thanks
    KG

cool.......

thanks for the compliment.......

If u weigh less in the pic on the right, you must have had a good muscle gain/fat loss period of time! Your arms/shoulders do appear bigger, but I wasn't sure if it was because your pose was a bit different. Keep pluggin' away because you must be doing something right bro!

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 04-08-2003 at 02:54 PM.

Piron is offline Junior Member
    Looking good bro, keep on the good work! Keep on posting pictures. Your shoulders look better, so does your back, my opinion.
    Piron

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Swole - good call on Vitamin S! It takes alot of balls to post a pic and one of the best things about AR is that there is a constructive critisism rule/law! Hell I even posted some pics before, and I know I'm so far off it's unreal! But I know that the guys here are all law biding citizens. ..

Anyway, big difference in the lower back as far as fat loss good job. I don't see any bald spot, but hell your almost 40 and you're taking good care of your self physically! Nobody will care about your grape when You have your body tuned in man! It doesn't happen over night so gains come in cycles, I don't mean gear either! Keep working man!

...just got bored today...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails See any difference-me1.jpg  

OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member
    Great pics bro... I can see a difference in your shoulders and back. keep up the good work. To bad you couldn't have a before and after on your latest pic... I'd like to see that. Looking good though.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    yep, traps are looking better in the back and the delts are looking nice also. Bi's eem to be comming along. keep working hard bro

VitaminS --Shut your corn hole and show some respect around here. Your a newbie to this board so read the rules and be a bit more respectful to all members!! If I find your being a anus again, I will make it a mission to have you banned. I am not a Mod or do I not have any Mod powers but I will sure make it my daily job to have you banned. If this is the way you act on a daily basis then go to elite.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information