Nfinitecc is offline New Member

New Member, learning for first Cycle! suggestions?

Im 28, 6'4" Currently 230Lbs. Ive been Natural working hard the last 7 years or so but Ive hit a wall, stuck at weight and strength for about 6 months. I recently bought a ProHormone stack that I took one pill of then stopped, Just not enough solid info for proper PCT on ProHormones. So i figured if Im gonna spend all that $ on PCT i should do a Test cycle. I want to start next year, I want a basic , safe first cycle. anyway here are some recent pics over 2012.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fg.jpg 
Views:	555 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	128227Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PicsArt_1350263052160.jpg 
Views:	503 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	128228Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PicsArt951341807168374.jpg 
Views:	492 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	128229

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Good job on sticking to it so long natural. I'm in a similar boat, and have never regretted it. Also good move on going for a real cycle. I would suggest the traditional test only 500 mg a week ish, depending on how you respond to substances. The tricky part will be getting ai dose right, hcg and nolv and clomid doses and timing ironed out. Also I would suggest priming yourself for the cycle by getting your body fat really low, since you have so much time before you plan to do it.

MyronGainz is offline New Member
    Natty, age 22, height 5' 7', weight 180lbs, bf 10 percent, have been doing bb since 4 yrs ago. Former high school gymnast. No prior knowledge of cycles. Help me. My strength gains are not stopped yet but my muscle gains stopped.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    start your own thread. and not in this section.

to the op, sounds like you are on the right track. ill agree with the test e only first cycle. you have a great foundation to build on and should see really good results.

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    Good job on sticking to it so long natural. I'm in a similar boat, and have never regretted it. Also good move on going for a real cycle. I would suggest the traditional test only 500 mg a week ish, depending on how you respond to substances. The tricky part will be getting ai dose right, hcg and nolv and clomid doses and timing ironed out. Also I would suggest priming yourself for the cycle by getting your body fat really low, since you have so much time before you plan to do it.
    Yeah a test cyp 500/wk is what I've been leaning to, the PCT is what's making me nervous, I've already had Gyno surgery when I was 18 due to conditions unrelated to BB or AS so I feel I might be prone to it so I want to be super careful. Im pretty lean right now, id say under 10%. So have you already done a cycle or decided against it?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    looking at those pictures, id say you are around 14-15%

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    looking at those pictures, id say you are around 14-15%
    Really? Damn! I went to a supplement convention and some little fitness Chick did my measurement and said 9% but I thought that was too low, thanks!

Name:	PicsArt_1343846657572.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	128256
    Did Crossfit Tonight, Im a little leaner the past month or so. Damn that photo isnt that dark on my phone, I need a new phone.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Maybe its my eyes playing tricks on me but, the photo of you in the grey t-shirt and the one you just posted look like two completely different guys. But i know its you because of the tattoo. Go figure..

The good news is that your new photo is closer to 10-11% though, imho.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Maybe its my eyes playing tricks on me but, the photo of you in the grey t-shirt and the one you just posted look like two completely different guys. But i know its you because of the tattoo. Go figure..

The good news is that your new photo is closer to 10-11% though, imho.
    Yea My BF fluctuates I guess from the 10-15 Range, Ill feel real good one day, My XL shirts are snug on the chest and Bi's, then a few days later I feel completly Flat. My diet is getting Tired and Incons. I posted on the Nutrition Section to try and re-charge my efforts. Also the first three pics were at my Gym , Pumped. Latest was after a shower and rest.
    Last edited by Nfinitecc; 10-25-2012 at 09:39 PM.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Good work bro, keep at it

Been doing alot of cross-fit style work lately down to mid 220's, but I feel hard so Im not complaining, at 6'4" the width is sloooooooow coming.

This was Last year, 230Lbs, I think alot of my weight is in my bones :/ gotta remember to take of my Size 13 shoes before I jump on the scale!

Name:	PicsArt_1351571436349.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	137.7 KB 
ID:	128471
    Last edited by Nfinitecc; 10-29-2012 at 10:40 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Well, you look solid.

But @ 6'4" my 220 is your 240, it's just height Vs. width.

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Good work man, keep it up

Thread Information