Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Bf % ??

  1. #1
    NYbeastMode's Avatar
    NYbeastMode is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    39

    Bf % ??

    Hey guys, what do you think my body fat % is? I'm 5'10" and I just weighed myself 2 min ago and I'm 160 lbs which is the most I've ever weighed in my life. I weighed 138lbs about 8 months ago and for the last 10 years I was 138 almost every time I got on my scale. I weigh myself a few times a week since I was 18, I'm 29 now. I know I can cut it no problem so I'm gonna fast for the next 24hrs then eat one meal a day until I'm about 140. Even at 138 I was putting 215lbs up 6 times on a flat bench press with no steroids . Sorry for the long post. I'm just getting back into lifting though and still need to learn a lot more before I start my first cycle.Bf % ??-img_20150301_211716.jpg

  2. #2
    Mp859's Avatar
    Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,445
    You need to build muscle not lose weight. You're going to fast for 24hrs and then eat 1 meal a day?

  3. #3
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,316
    13-15 %

  4. #4
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    you're 15 to 17% at 5'10 you should easily be at 190 without the use of aas. I would not recommend fasting or eating one meal a day instead you should be eating and training hard to put on lean mass.

  5. #5
    Mp859's Avatar
    Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by chi
    you're 15 to 17% at 5'10 you should easily be at 190 without the use of aas. I would not recommend fasting or eating one meal a day instead you should be eating and training hard to put on lean mass.
    ^^^^

  6. #6
    NYbeastMode's Avatar
    NYbeastMode is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    39
    I couldn't imagine weighing 190 but I will take everybody's advice. I thought I should cut back down to 140 and then start lifting to get lean mass but I will do what you say. Thanks for the advice guys, I appreciate it.
    Last edited by NYbeastMode; 03-01-2015 at 09:35 PM.

  7. #7
    NYbeastMode's Avatar
    NYbeastMode is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    39
    So I've been thinking about it and I can't believe I weighed only 138 lbs for so long. I can't imagine weighing less than what I do now which is 161. I would like to be atleast 175lbs and 15% body fat..

  8. #8
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,272
    Blog Entries
    2
    WTH - it's my body twin before sauce or getting fat

    Lol - Jk



    Your Bf% is like 14-16%


    175Lbs and 15% Bf is attainable without sauce. . . . Really consider your options, once you go juice it's not easy to turn back. I'd suggest get some base blood work of your current test levels. If they are proper, I would not suggest hitting the juice with the goals you have in mind - it's not worth the damage or spiking yourself
    NYbeastMode likes this.

  9. #9
    NYbeastMode's Avatar
    NYbeastMode is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    39
    Im 163.3, I just weighed myself. I'm buying an olympic width weight bench in the next week. Ive been working out at a friends house on his bench. Just took these pics real quick.Bf % ??-img_20150308_230830.jpg Bf % ??-img_20150308_230848.jpg

  10. #10
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Hmmm your profile say you are 29 but I'm guessing you may have fibbed a little when signing up? I'm guessing closer to 19 by your body type and look.

    When I was 19, 5' 8" I weighted around 145 and had worked out 5x a week for a few years. I had a HARD time getting up to 160 but as time does and age it became easier and easier to gain weight. Not necisarily the kind of weight I wanted to gain of course. I got up to 210 when I was 45 and after getting off my ass leaned out back down to 175. I can maintain 180 - 185 without a problem now.

  11. #11
    NYbeastMode's Avatar
    NYbeastMode is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Hmmm your profile say you are 29 but I'm guessing you may have fibbed a little when signing up? I'm guessing closer to 19 by your body type and look.

    When I was 19, 5' 8" I weighted around 145 and had worked out 5x a week for a few years. I had a HARD time getting up to 160 but as time does and age it became easier and easier to gain weight. Not necisarily the kind of weight I wanted to gain of course. I got up to 210 when I was 45 and after getting off my ass leaned out back down to 175. I can maintain 180 - 185 without a problem now.
    Lol man I wish I was 19 again. I started doing roof construction full time when I was 14 yrs old. I worked for the same company until I was 24. I've worked for a few different crews but still roofing. I could never gain weight because I couldn't eat enough with all the calories I burned so I thought I was done growing at 138lbs. I'm gonna be 30 this august 14th and I wanna look good this year. No more skinny ass bullshit. I can't believe it took this long to see how tiny I am. I said I wanted to be 175lbs but I'm thinking 190-210 is what I want to hit. Im excited to start a test only cycle but I need to learn more and I'm scared of needles lol I should just date a female nurse..

  12. #12
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Thats a tough job, I did a few roofs back in the day when we still had to carry bundles up a ladder by hand. Yeah fun stuff and it does keep you pretty lean. I also cut firewood for a couple years, 2 cords a day cut, split and stacked, blown insulation in attics and insulated underfloors, did drywall for almost 3 years.

    The insulation job (underfloors) was interesting. We did mostly apartment buildings, older ones. Some we had to build scaffolding under them to reach the floor and others were so tight you could not even roll over and had to pull yourself along the ground.

    Damn drywall is what screwed up my back being young and dumb (22) stocking houses carrying 2, 4x12 5/8 sheetrock by myself one to many times and the win caught it and tweaked my back. Just remember your not invincible and it all catches up with you.

    Dont worry, the weight will catch up soon enough. Enjoy it while you can. lol
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-09-2015 at 05:40 AM.

  13. #13
    NYbeastMode's Avatar
    NYbeastMode is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    WTH - it's my body twin before sauce or getting fat

    Lol - Jk



    Your Bf% is like 14-16%


    175Lbs and 15% Bf is attainable without sauce. . . . Really consider your options, once you go juice it's not easy to turn back. I'd suggest get some base blood work of your current test levels. If they are proper, I would not suggest hitting the juice with the goals you have in mind - it's not worth the damage or spiking yourself
    I'm gonna get base blood work done in the next few weeks. How much did you pay for a blood work test? Just trying to get an idea of how much it cost.

  14. #14
    NYbeastMode's Avatar
    NYbeastMode is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Thats a tough job, I did a few roofs back in the day when we still had to carry bundles up a ladder by hand. Yeah fun stuff and it does keep you pretty lean. I also cut firewood for a couple years, 2 cords a day cut, split and stacked, blown insulation in attics and insulated underfloors, did drywall for almost 3 years.

    The insulation job (underfloors) was interesting. We did mostly apartment buildings, older ones. Some we had to build scaffolding under them to reach the floor and others were so tight you could not even roll over and had to pull yourself along the ground.

    Damn drywall is what screwed up my back being young and dumb (22) stocking houses carrying 2, 4x12 5/8 sheetrock by myself one to many times and the win caught it and tweaked my back. Just remember your not invincible and it all catches up with you.

    Dont worry, the weight will catch up soon enough. Enjoy it while you can. lol
    Its weird because right after I turned 29 I started gaining weight. I thought maybe it was 20lbs of body fat because I read that bodybuilders only gain 3-7 lbs of muscle a year. So I was gonna cut back down to 140 and build from there lol now I see how stupid that would be.

  15. #15
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,801
    Dont cut, carb cycle, you will lose fat and retain muscle. Fasting, one meal a day is not the answer.......for anything.

    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutri...%2A%2A%2A.html

    This is a start I couldn't find Marcus' thread.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  16. #16
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,272
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by NYbeastMode View Post
    I'm gonna get base blood work done in the next few weeks. How much did you pay for a blood work test? Just trying to get an idea of how much it cost.

    Like 50 Bucks

    I use health-tests-direct.com

  17. #17
    NYbeastMode's Avatar
    NYbeastMode is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    39
    I probably weigh myself too much but I'm 157lbs right now. How the hell could I lose 6 lbs in 2 days? I do know I havent been eating a lot the last 2 days and still working out but only different variations of push ups, chip ups and tricep dips since I don't have equipment and no gym membership. I probably won't be on here for a few months while I get my life together. I still have a few traffic tickets to pay on my suspended license so I lost my roofing job for the past 7 months and I'm poor as **** because my car isn't on the road. I can't even afford to buy enough food right now. I'm glad I don't have kids. I'm staying at my sisters house and she owes me a little over $2,000 but hasn't paid me yet. I just suck at life right now. I put in over 12 differrent job applications for dishwashing jobs and not a single call back or interview.. I really want to lift weights and eat proper but that's just not happening right now.

  18. #18
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,272
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by NYbeastMode View Post
    I just suck at life right now. I put in over 12 differrent job applications for dishwashing jobs and not a single call back or interview.. I really want to lift weights and eat proper but that's just not happening right now.

    I know them feels

    I am working damn near for free & have zero energy left when I get off work, most of the time I just feel like a zombie

    Of course I am barely making enough to feed myself, the wife & kid


    So awesome < Not
    NYbeastMode likes this.

  19. #19
    swolehead's Avatar
    swolehead is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    536
    16 to 17%

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •