• 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan

Thread: 2 weeks in CBS, growin!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

2 weeks in CBS, growin!

2 weeks in CBS, growin!-snapshot-261.jpg 2 weeks in CBS, growin!-snapshot-260.jpg 2 weeks in CBS, growin!-snapshot-264.jpg 2 weeks in CBS, growin!-snapshot-266.jpg
    2 weeks in CBS, growin!-snapshot-268.jpg

Ok guys, here is a few shots. 13 days in my christmas SBC.
    Im 116 kg now, gained 5 kgs in two weeks.

My comments; as u see i dont pay much attention to cardio, but this is a bulk cycle and i wanna be 118 kg again, naked in the morning. Then i migth cut some carbs.

And, my last packet didnt make it through customs so i have do reduce the dosages, especially testo. As a matter of fact i cant do more than 250 sus a week, and ive only got 500 mg tren left, 400 mg deca and 900 mg masteron .
    Plenty of dbol though so i guess i will up the dbol and make this SBC a Dbol-SBC.

Dont be too hard on my now....
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 11-20-2016 at 11:23 AM.
    Marsoc likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 261.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	175.6 KB 
ID:	166370 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 260.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	180.9 KB 
ID:	166371 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 264.jpg 
Views:	326 
Size:	183.5 KB 
ID:	166372 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 266.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	172.6 KB 
ID:	166373
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 268.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	181.6 KB 
ID:	166374 Attachment 166375

Ok guys, here is a few shots. 13 days in my christmas SBC.
    Im 116 kg now, gained 5 kgs in two weeks.

My comments; as u see i dont pay much attention to cardio, but this is a bulk cycle and i wanna be 118 kg again, naked in the morning. Then i migth cut some carbs.

And, my last packet didnt make it through customs so i have do reduce the dosages, especially testo. As a matter of fact i cant do more than 250 sus a week, and ive only got 500 mg tren left, 400 mg deca and 900 mg masteron .
    Plenty of dbol though so i guess i will up the dbol and make this SBC a Dbol-SBC.

Dont be too hard on my now....
    You look like a horse norse. You would have been swinging the 80lb battle axe. Customs is a bitch sorry to hear that.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking thick.

You would be able to see your hard work better with a lower bf.
    Marsoc likes this.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're a monster.
    Marsoc likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Just started talking to a Vikings girl. She's beautiful.

Be carefully not to cross borders into Poland. There are true monsters there. We fight with bare hands also. We duck tape battle axes to are wangs and swing them around

Jk I have no clue wtf I'm talking about

Lol. Looking big man. I swear ur triceps looked bigger in other pics. And your double bicep. I mean Ur dobble biceps are maybe dwarfing them lol

Like me I'm cultivating tht mass under my fat lol. Trying to keep it Lean as possible but I'm bulking also..so o well.

Regardless man. Keep growing. ..are unsure ur not training with Marcus. Haven't seen him around in a while and u seem to be killing it. Are u sure he's not ur secrete trainer
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post

Be carefully not to cross borders into Poland. There are true monsters there. We fight with bare hands also. We duck tape battle axes to are wangs and swing them around

Lol. Looking big man. I swear ur triceps looked bigger in other pics. And your double bicep. I mean Ur dobble biceps are maybe dwarfing them lol

Like me I'm cultivating tht mass under my fat lol. Trying to keep it Lean as possible but I'm bulking also..so o well.

Regardless man. Keep growing. ..are unsure ur not training with Marcus. Haven't seen him around in a while and u seem to be killing it. Are u sure he's not ur secrete trainer
    Holy shit I just figured it out! Silabolin ate Marcus! Dear god!
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Looking thick.

You would be able to see your hard work better with a lower bf.
    100% agree. Ill just hit the 118 kg mark. Then i will cut some carbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Holy shit I just figured it out! Silabolin ate Marcus! Dear god!
    No, he knew i was going to do a SBC and he knew i was going to dwarf him and tell everybody and flash everything. So he will not come bak until my low testo is starting to eat my muscles in january. Coward
    Obs and Marsoc like this.

My left elbow is pretty fukked up and i have to do a lot of workarounds. TB and other peps do not fix it. Not aas or sarms either. Maybe i should inject growth directly in it. But as Levrone, u could do all roids in the world, growth, diett and all the shitty supps. But if you dont hit it hard with the weigths, it will not grow big.

No, he knew i was going to do a SBC and he knew i was going to dwarf him and tell everybody and flash everything. So he will not come bak until my low testo is starting to eat my muscles in january. Coward
    U knob lol hey whatever man. That feud U both have is funny as shit. ..anyways. Good luck, be safe. And lock ur doors. Cuz guess wht. The time is nearing for the polish American monster to awaken ..just got my PCT stuff. Just got to wait on HCG now.

I'm coming for U silabolin !!!
    Obs likes this.

U knob lol hey whatever man. That feud U both have is funny as shit. ..anyways. Good luck, be safe. And lock ur doors. Cuz guess wht. The time is nearing for the polish American monster to awaken ..just got my PCT stuff. Just got to wait on HCG now.

I'm coming for U silabolin !!!
    pct?...are u going to run a cycle for the first time in your life, Mar...what are u running, test e 500 12 weeks?

Obs
    Marsoc and I have over a decade to catch up to you and marcus. Thats less than 5lbs a year... if our livers and hearts hold out I hope you and marcus are still here feuding it up to see us! LMAO! Goodnight all
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Marsoc and I have over a decade to catch up to you and marcus. Thats less than 5lbs a year... if our livers and hearts hold out I hope you and marcus are still here feuding it up to see us! LMAO! Goodnight all
    Doesnt work that way son. Me and marcus eat gh/gheleasing youthreleasing drugs all day and we become younger by the day.
    So we are the ones who will catch up with your teenage acne faces and loveproblems, yet beeing as massive as we are now.
    Obs and Marsoc like this.

My left elbow is pretty fukked up and i have to do a lot of workarounds. TB and other peps do not fix it. Not aas or sarms either. Maybe i should inject growth directly in it. But as Levrone, u could do all roids in the world, growth, diett and all the shitty supps. But if you dont hit it hard with the weigths, it will not grow big.
    Sometimes elbow injuries are from weaker points below the elbows. Have you tried training your forearms?

Need to work both flexion and extension of the wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

Sometimes elbow injuries are from weaker points below the elbows. Have you tried training your forearms?

Need to work both flexion and extension of the wrist.
    I read u. Forearmd are a weak spot. Marcus was rigth there. But with pump and well oiled they can be within.
    Yes i train them. But not much lately though. I try to bring em up now.
    My elbowpain is something different. I did heavy french with elbows close to the ears for years. I found out that this is tabu too late.
    And used too heavy weigths in other exercises.
    Shame. Tris dont need that. Easy pumping pusdowns millons of reps will cut it and be safe.
    Especially when on. Shame i didnt find RPs channel earlier.
    Say what u will BB. The dude knows the shit, even if his using pmaa (or what its called) all day.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 11-21-2016 at 06:09 AM.

I read u. Forearmd are a weak spot. Marcus was rigth there. But with pump and well oiled they can be within.
    Yes i train them. But not much lately though. I try to bring em up now.
    My elbowpain is something different. I did heavy french with elbows close to the ears for years. I found out that this is tabu too late.
    And used too heavy weigths in other exercises.
    Shame. Tris dont need that. Easy pumping pusdowns millons of reps will cut it and be safe.
    Especially when on. Shame i didnt find RPs channel earlier.
    Say what u will BB. The dude knows the shit, even if his using pmaa (or what its called) all day.
    My point was on exercises to improve your injury, not on size.
    Marsoc likes this.

Obs
    Doesnt work that way son. Me and marcus eat gh/gheleasing youthreleasing drugs all day and we become younger by the day.
    So we are the ones who will catch up with your teenage acne faces and loveproblems, yet beeing as massive as we are now.
    I will remember you said that when you are 60 and Marky Mark is 80 or however old. You will be arguing over which brand of Ed treatment is best.

when im 60 he is just 63 i think..63-64...I know i look 20 years younger than old marky but we have the same time in the gym and same experience...ca......

Obs
    when im 60 he is just 63 i think..63-64...I know i look 20 years younger than old marky but we have the same time in the gym and same experience...ca......
    I'm 30 and you look younger than I do. You both need half a dozen kids draining your life source.

pct?...are u going to run a cycle for the first time in your life, Mar...what are u running, test e 500 12 weeks?
    Yes sir first time. Ever !! I have sus250 , aqua test suspension. Arimidex , nolva , clomid, even have a vial of deca 250. But that will Wait..just have to wait on HCG now and some blood work for good ole time sake.
    And still deciding if I should us the suspension for pre workout on leg day, and back day. And maybe chest since I'm lagging in lower chest somewhat. But that may just be my bf

I thank u all for the knowledge.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 11-21-2016 at 11:34 AM.

Yes sir first time. Ever !! I have sus250 , aqua test suspension. Arimidex , nolva , clomid, even have a vial of deca 250. But that will Wait..just have to wait on HCG now and some blood work for good ole time sake.
    And still deciding if I should us the suspension for pre workout on leg day, and back day. And maybe chest since I'm lagging in lower chest somewhat. But that may just be my bf

I thank u all for the knowledge.
    Sir????....see guys...thats the way to treat a Viking.
    Marsoc, i will share all my knowledge to help u max in your cycle..if u want.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Looking big sil, i think you would look bigger and better at lower bodyfat, thats my goal at the min, to try and slowly drop bodyfat without losing muscle
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Looking big sil, i think you would look bigger and better at lower bodyfat, thats my goal at the min, to try and slowly drop bodyfat without losing muscle
    Ofcourse u are rigth. But its kind of hard. Nettflix sofa wife pizza. There is no life without it. And i never be mr olympia. Already have a woman. More than big enough. Only loosers at my gym. They are all fat and skinny.
    Cant drop my business cause i have to walk two hours a day.
    Impress u guys?..yeah..my only motivation. And dwarf marcus. Sure. But he seems to have disappeared and then another reason to go all in stopped for me.
    And last, my last order didnt make it so i had to cut the doses in half. Didnt exactly stimulate to eat salat and live like a munk.
    As a matter of fact, testwize i have to use 250 sus each week the rest of this run and when the protocol said 750-1g it kind of SUCKS!!!!!@+$-@#×$??o?¤???
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 11-22-2016 at 07:20 AM.

Thread Information