Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: summer pics

Smallnaturalbuilder is offline Associate Member
    This is perhaps one of the most impressive physiques I've seen on the board. My personal goal is to look like that....congrats pumpseeker

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallnaturalbuilder
    This is perhaps one of the most impressive physiques I've seen on the board. My personal goal is to look like that....congrats pumpseeker
    Thanks bro. That was cool of you to say. Unfortunately, my focus has been a little relaxed along with my diet for the last 2-3 months. And my training has been kind of maintenance since coming off in July. As a result, I haven't made much improvements. But I'll be jumping back on another cycle this week. Time to get 100% focused again. I need to add some real size this time!

Smallnaturalbuilder is offline Associate Member
    How long have you been training?? I've been training for one year and 2 months and my size has increased dramatically....compared to what I used to be. I know changes occur slowly but when you train hard as hell everyday and try to eat as clean as possible you become more and more impatient. Right now I am 154 pounds (5'10) with roughly 10% body fat percentage I think. The fat % calculator at my gym says I'm 6.1 % but no way in hell am I that low. From the pics I've seen I put myself like 10.

I would appreciate any recommendations from you as I need as much knowledge as possible, specially from seasoned veterans like you.

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    pump seeker, I also think you have one of the best builds on here I've ever seen, definatly in my top five list!!! Great work!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information