Results 1 to 37 of 37
  1. #1
    WiLLpOwEr's Avatar
    WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Living my life to the fullest!
    Posts
    553

    WiLLpOwEr's mass gaining pics

    Due to a few requests for me to post my pics, I've decided to do so. These pics are me in mass-building mode; and this is as heavy as I get all year long. I welcome any and all criticism. If you think I suck, say it. If you think I can give Ronnie a run for his money, say that too.

    FAQ

    What are your stats?

    Age: 18
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 193
    Bodyfat: Approx. 14%

    What is your training like?

    For mass, I usually train 4-5 days a week. I hit every bodypart once a week(except abs when I'm cutting). My split looks like this:

    Day 1: Quads and Hamstrings
    Day 2: Pecs and Triceps
    Day 3: Off
    Day 4: Back(including traps) and Biceps
    Day 5: Delts and Calves
    Day 6: Off
    Day 7: Off

    For me, training is all about the pump. Sure, I'll go heavy, in fact I normally do so. 2 out of 3 working sets might be in the range of 5-8 reps, but I have to be really feeling those reps. I've found that I build the most mass that way. I usually do about 10 working sets per bodypart, with the exception of calves. I don't have a training partner; although I will ask for a spot. I don't scream or make myself noticed; and I don't talk either. I'm like the quiet guy in your gym who everyone knows is serious about his goals.

    What is your diet like?

    Even for mass-mode, my diet is very, very strict. In fact, I haven't cheated on my diet in 4 years; and I know that is hard to believe, but you're going to have to take my word for it. I just adapted to the foods I eat; now I do not even crave any cheat foods. For mass, I eat 6 times a day, and I eat 400grams of carbs a day(all low glycemic; even post-workout; looks like this: 100/80/80/80/60/0), 45 grams of fat a day(emphasizing omega-3 and monosaturated fats), and 300 grams of protein a day(50 grams per meal; mostly from chicken breast, milk, egg whites, and whey protein isolate). When I diet(and I have dieted twice now for 8 weeks each time), I utilize low fat/low carbs/high protein. Both times I've dieted, I felt that they were absolute HELL, but the results were definitely worth it. Next time I diet I'll post pics of me ripped, and I'll go into more detail on my cutting diet.

    Do you have any cycle experience?

    Yes, I do have cycle experience. These cycles that I have done have all been very short(5 weeks for my first, and two weeks each for my last two), and I have done them really for experimental purposes. I'd say I gained about 12 pounds of mass so far from steriods , and I wasn't expecting much more than that anyway. I have been drug-free for 2 months now. I have used:

    Testosterone Suspension
    Anavar
    Dianabol
    Winistrol
    Nolvadex
    Clomid

    Why the hell is an 18 year old on steriods?

    Please, do not ask this question. I have explained my reasoning at least 4 times already, and I have gotten into an argument every time about it. So please just let that fact go. Thank you very much.

    What are your goals?

    Bodybuilding for me is a very, very personal thing. I do not intend on doing any contests; although I might do 1 just for the hell of it, maybe in a few years. My goal is to be 215 pounds with slightly less bodyfat than I have now. So I figure that is about 25-30 more pounds of muscle. I think I am getting close to my genetic potential, so I'm going to do a 10-12 week cycle in about 2 years to put me close to that(going to use tren , test suspension, and anavar as a kick, along with armidex and PCT). Once I get to my goal, I'm going to maintain that weight, and try to refine my physique as much as I can. I have no intentions of being any heavier than that.

    Who is your favorite bodybuilder?

    Ronnie Coleman. I met him in person and I became a fan for life. Yes, I do have his video; and I think it's absolutely awesome. I heard he's making another video; I can't wait. By the way, you'll never believe how truly big he is until you see him yourself.

    Do you have a girlfriend?

    Yes, sorry.

    OK, on to the pics!

  2. #2
    WiLLpOwEr's Avatar
    WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Living my life to the fullest!
    Posts
    553
    #1- Most-muscular
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WiLLpOwEr's mass gaining pics-most_muscular.jpg  

  3. #3
    WiLLpOwEr's Avatar
    WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Living my life to the fullest!
    Posts
    553
    #2- Side Triceps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WiLLpOwEr's mass gaining pics-side_triceps.jpg  

  4. #4
    WiLLpOwEr's Avatar
    WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Living my life to the fullest!
    Posts
    553
    #3- Rear Lat Spread
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WiLLpOwEr's mass gaining pics-back_lat_spread.jpg  

  5. #5
    WiLLpOwEr's Avatar
    WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Living my life to the fullest!
    Posts
    553
    #4- Rear Double Biceps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WiLLpOwEr's mass gaining pics-back_double_biceps.jpg  

  6. #6
    WiLLpOwEr's Avatar
    WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Living my life to the fullest!
    Posts
    553
    #5- Side Chest
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WiLLpOwEr's mass gaining pics-side_chest.jpg  

  7. #7
    WiLLpOwEr's Avatar
    WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Living my life to the fullest!
    Posts
    553
    #6- Front Thighs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WiLLpOwEr's mass gaining pics-front_legs.jpg  

  8. #8
    punk_bbuilder's Avatar
    punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,521
    Keep growing bro...Looking like your gettin a good base my man.......Everything looks good.

  9. #9
    ross3814 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    608
    your 193?

  10. #10
    BRAVO's Avatar
    BRAVO is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Next door to a retard.
    Posts
    72
    good base , just don't over do the "suppliments" at such a young age... you got many years to get huge...

  11. #11
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,346
    Despite the shit you said about me in the past, you look good for your age.

  12. #12
    Bigboy123's Avatar
    Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Far East Coast...
    Posts
    1,531
    not bad for ur age

  13. #13
    WiLLpOwEr's Avatar
    WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Living my life to the fullest!
    Posts
    553
    Yes, I am 193 in these pics.

    Hey thanks guys for all the postive feedback. And thanks bdtr for saying I look good; coming from you that means a lot to me.

    Like I said, I welcome anyone else who wants to comment, with either a positive or negative opinion. Also, please do not be afraid to say what you think needs the most work, etc.

  14. #14
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,835
    Wished I looked like that when I was 18..........You have nothing but time bro....Use it to your advantage

  15. #15
    Black_Curtain is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    36
    The FAQ was funny as hell. You look good too.

  16. #16
    BiggerBri2002's Avatar
    BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    South Jersey, near Philly
    Posts
    1,310
    Looking good bro...wheels looking pretty good too...nice size.

  17. #17
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,629
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Why the hell is an 18 year old on steriods?

    Please, do not ask this question. I have explained my reasoning at least 4 times already, and I have gotten into an argument every time about it. So please just let that fact go. Thank you very much.

    What are your goals?

    Bodybuilding for me is a very, very personal thing. I do not intend on doing any contests; although I might do 1 just for the hell of it, maybe in a few years. My goal is to be 215 pounds with slightly less bodyfat than I have now. So I figure that is about 25-30 more pounds of muscle. I think I am getting close to my genetic potential, so I'm going to do a 10-12 week cycle in about 2 years to put me close to that(going to use tren, test suspension, and anavar as a kick, along with armidex and PCT). Once I get to my goal, I'm going to maintain that weight, and try to refine my physique as much as I can. I have no intentions of being any heavier than that.
    I will not keep my mouth shut and I will not argue with you. If you have no intention to compete why risk your health by juicing at such a young age? Just for vanity reasons? I think that is a poor excuse. At 18 you should not be juicing and you're setting a bad example for other kids that come to this board wanting to juice.

  18. #18
    bulldawg_28's Avatar
    bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Do yoga not steroids!!!
    Posts
    1,417
    Looking good bro. Keep growing!

  19. #19
    simplyjakked is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    559
    I agree with Carlos_E why the hell juice with no intention to compete? unlike most on here i wont tell you not to juice at a young age...its your life you can create your own probs. if you want to. IMO you dont look 193 at your height but hey if you say so!

  20. #20
    ddrew's Avatar
    ddrew is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    minnesota
    Posts
    230
    So this is the guy who criticized me in the oral thread.
    Not to slam you, but this is what I thought the people who said, what does it matter what someone looks like in regards to what they know, would look like. What they look like shows how they have applied what they know to there own training. I was right about one so far, now I want to see ex banana eaters pics.

  21. #21
    WiLLpOwEr's Avatar
    WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Living my life to the fullest!
    Posts
    553
    First off, thanks everybody for the replies. Nothing negative so far so I guess that's a good sign.

    mass junkie- Hey thanks man, and I'm very happy that I look like this at my age. So is my girlfriend. And yes, I will use my time wisely! And coming from you, this means a lot to me.

    Black_Curtain- Thanks bro.

    BiggerBri2002- Thanks for the feedback bro. I do work very hard on my legs. I knew from the beginning that a lagging upper body would be easier to cure than a lagging lower body, so I've tried to keep everything in proportion(and even over-emphasize my legs a little bit). Plus, I love training legs, and wearing shorts that show off my lower quads. They are just a magnet for respect, and they should be, because it's been hard work to get them. So I'm happy about that.

    Carlos_E- By replying and criticizing my choice to use steriods , you are arguing with me. So let's get that out of the way. I appreciate your opinion; many people feel that steriod users should only use to compete. But that's not going to stop me; it's my life after all. I know you understand that; I'm just saying. And on another note, I never said that I was happy that I did steriods at a young age. So how am I setting a bad example? It's not like my physique is so unbelieveable that it would convince another teen without a doubt that they should be using steriods. Again, thank you for replying.

    bulldawg_28- Hey, thanks bro. Enjoy that diet advice I gave you! Let me know how it's working out!

    simplyjakked- I appreciate your opinion. But the reality of modern life is that many steriod users never compete; I would even say the majority do not compete. And I AM 193 pounds in those pics. Honest.

    ddrew- Wow man, I really wish you didn't post that. Not only are you hijacking my thread, but you're referring to a thread that you yourself said that you would drop. Let me explain what I said to you again, because you obviously did not understand me the first time. Banana was interpreting the study for us. He was presenting the scientific data in a format that we would understand. Now, what I said was, I do not think that anyone would actually care what someone looked like who was in banana's position. If a scientist is skinny as hell, and says that this is what the study means, then I would take his word for it. That was all I was saying. I hope you understand now; if you don't, PM me.

    To anyone else- Like I said earlier, I appreciate any and all comments about my physique and training program, and I would love to hear any suggestions that you may have to improve myself. Thanks in advance!

  22. #22
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,629
    Your decision making is influenced by your age and immaturity. At 18-19 all guys think they know everything.

  23. #23
    ENraged's Avatar
    ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    vermont
    Posts
    1,040
    well you have built a good base but honestly that is nothing you couldnt have done with out it.

    Ofcourse i do not know your reasons nor do i care to discuss it either. I hope you plan on eating and training with out the gear for awhile.

  24. #24
    ddrew's Avatar
    ddrew is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    minnesota
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Your decision making is influenced by your age and immaturity. At 18-19 all guys think they know everything.
    Carlos you hit right on the head. Will I did not hijack your thread, I responded to the pics you posted, I simply tied in that this is what I thought someone who made the remarks that you did would look like, and low and behold, I was right. Also now that I find out your 18 it makes more sense to me. As far as a scientist not having to be big to know about steriods , we are not at a doctors office and you and banana are not scientists, you are members of a bodybuilding board and it is therfore assumed that you are bodybuilders and are appling what you have learned in your research to yourselfs, I expect that banana does not look far different than you. Back to your subject before you accuse me of hijacking your thread again. You don't look bad for your age but you need a lot more time and results under your belt before you can start offering advice to me. You should not have begun AAS at your age, you are severly limiting your potential, I would stop now, do extensive pct, and resume training naturaly for at least 3 more years and then if you are no longer making good gains you could consider a cycle. At your age your natural production is at it's all time highest, it would be foolish to suppress it with artifically introduced testosterone at this time. You have a decent base and good legs, if you would still like to be active in bodybuilding when you reach my age you should seriously consider stopping aas use for a minumum of 3 years and let your body mature naturaly.

  25. #25
    KunipshunFit's Avatar
    KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    HELL - I got the last col
    Posts
    1,003
    Hello.

    Obviously there is some history with you and this board...I however have missed it. I've been around on this board for quite some time, know most of the old skool members and a few of the new ones.

    I can relate to your situation, I however took the opposite route as you and waited, honestly I still feel like I started to early...but that's neither here nor there.

    You asked for an honest critique, So I shall give you one. My critique is not based on my pic, my body or my opinion on the perfect body (Kevin Levrone by the way...lol)

    I'm basing my opinion on symetrical, proportioned, masculine looking physic.

    First off I would say your back is your strongest body part physically. Second would be your chest and legs (tied) Your back is thick and cut for the 193lbs in the pic. In the most muscular I can see abs with a slight bit of water/fat over them, however I see them, but in your side chest/tricep, I do not see any seratus or noticeable definition...not that this is a bad thing, and honestly it could be the lighting and the pose...So i had a question...

    1 - How does your stomach area look when standing relaxed?...i didn't see a relaxed pose, to know accurate proportions...to me the best poses are relaxed (which is why I always look like shit) relaxed poses show the true nature of the body to me...however what one can make it do when posing is amazing.

    I would say your shoulders look even and strong in yoru back bi...and your bi's look good, however from the front, your triceps look like they may be lagging. From the front I would assume from the back that you would have a big "fuller" of a chest...but I will never pass judgement on CHEST at all because my chest looks good after a workout, or in certain lighting, and anytime i've taken pics of my chest, i've looked like i simply do not have one...so to that, i say, if you think it's proportioned, then it most likely is...

    You say these pics are you during your heaviest, so if that is the case, then congrats, i'm sure you look good when your cut up.

    My only suggestions are what follows...

    Start tanning - your seem to have a lot of acne on yoru back, or maybe get some dermitoligist to chime in on advice. I'm sure some is natural acne and some is from steroids that you've taken at your young age...however either way, it's there and detracts a bit from the appearance.

    Calves - They don't match your quads...

    Show me a front relaxed or front double bicep pose please...just for curiousity sake on if i judged a few body parts correctly.


    All in all if this is you at your "fattest" then i say your doing great and even better considering your age. Do I like the fact that you juiced so young...No...does my opinion change anything...No...therefore it does not affect my opinion of your results.

    I'm sure this post is jumbled and un-organized, and I apologize if i was not clear. I'm at work, and typed this over a 10 minute span where i was working on 3 other things.

    K'Fit

  26. #26
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by KunipshunFit
    Hello.

    Obviously there is some history with you and this board...I however have missed it. I've been around on this board for quite some time, know most of the old skool members and a few of the new ones.

    I can relate to your situation, I however took the opposite route as you and waited, honestly I still feel like I started to early...but that's neither here nor there.

    You asked for an honest critique, So I shall give you one. My critique is not based on my pic, my body or my opinion on the perfect body (Kevin Levrone by the way...lol)

    I'm basing my opinion on symetrical, proportioned, masculine looking physic.

    First off I would say your back is your strongest body part physically. Second would be your chest and legs (tied) Your back is thick and cut for the 193lbs in the pic. In the most muscular I can see abs with a slight bit of water/fat over them, however I see them, but in your side chest/tricep, I do not see any seratus or noticeable definition...not that this is a bad thing, and honestly it could be the lighting and the pose...So i had a question...

    1 - How does your stomach area look when standing relaxed?...i didn't see a relaxed pose, to know accurate proportions...to me the best poses are relaxed (which is why I always look like shit) relaxed poses show the true nature of the body to me...however what one can make it do when posing is amazing.

    I would say your shoulders look even and strong in yoru back bi...and your bi's look good, however from the front, your triceps look like they may be lagging. From the front I would assume from the back that you would have a big "fuller" of a chest...but I will never pass judgement on CHEST at all because my chest looks good after a workout, or in certain lighting, and anytime i've taken pics of my chest, i've looked like i simply do not have one...so to that, i say, if you think it's proportioned, then it most likely is...

    You say these pics are you during your heaviest, so if that is the case, then congrats, i'm sure you look good when your cut up.

    My only suggestions are what follows...

    Start tanning - your seem to have a lot of acne on yoru back, or maybe get some dermitoligist to chime in on advice. I'm sure some is natural acne and some is from steroids that you've taken at your young age...however either way, it's there and detracts a bit from the appearance.

    Calves - They don't match your quads...

    Show me a front relaxed or front double bicep pose please...just for curiousity sake on if i judged a few body parts correctly.


    All in all if this is you at your "fattest" then i say your doing great and even better considering your age. Do I like the fact that you juiced so young...No...does my opinion change anything...No...therefore it does not affect my opinion of your results.

    I'm sure this post is jumbled and un-organized, and I apologize if i was not clear. I'm at work, and typed this over a 10 minute span where i was working on 3 other things.

    K'Fit

    I don't think I could of said it any better myself.

  27. #27
    Wiggum's Avatar
    Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Your decision making is influenced by your age and immaturity. At 18-19 all guys think they know everything.


    First off - WillP, you seem to be doing just fine and on your way to reaching your goals. The main challenge will come when you reach those goals and the time comes to form new ones and keep the same intensity (at least for me that's what I've found).

    But mainly I'm responding to the constant flaming on a person's decision to use gear at a certain age (with reason). It comes down to this - it's going to be an on-going argument about when to start vs when someone started. See that I used past tense there. But all in all anyone's entitled to make a choice. WillP made his choice and he's going forward with it. He's not one of those dudes on this board who have "jumped the gun" so to speak, he's done his research and has his goals set - you gotta respect him for that. Even more, he's acknowledged the fact that he KNOWS about starting AAS at a certain age and has still made his decision. So that's it.

    So by Carlos_E and others coming in and voicing the same opinion again, doesn't accomplish a thing on this thread.

    The Moral of my rant: Yeah, everyone is entitled to their opinion (most definitely), but the thing that kills me is when those opinions are forced on someone - not right at all. More importantly everyone's entitled to making their own decision. So no matter what that decision is, especially if it was already made, you gotta deal with it (whether they followed your opinion or not).

    Thank you and Goodnight.

    Wigs

  28. #28
    allsaucedup's Avatar
    allsaucedup is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    829

    good job

    bro you have obviously put in some good time and it shows, but i hope you have the same commitment when the neddle comes out of your ass. i agree with the bro's that say 18 is to young to juice my first cycle came when i was 23 and that was a mistake i have put on more strength and size naturally in the last 6 months, because at 25 my muscles are starting to mature. your not even done growing bro, but you probably are now. i grew three inches taller between the ages of 18-21 but you putting on this extra unnatural weight has probably put extra strain on your joints and growth plates and will keep you from reaching your full potental. you do look good though and keep up the good work. do some research i am pretty sure you could have reached your goals naturaly it might have taken longer, but it would have been worth it.

  29. #29
    pumpseeker's Avatar
    pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,541
    Kfit...I was wondering where you went.

    Willpower, you've got a good base. Start lifting naturally for a few more years, then hit it smart!

  30. #30
    Go Time's Avatar
    Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    175
    While I agree with will being to young, everyone has to learn for themselves and I can honestly say I don't know any 18 year olds on juice that seem to be 1/10th as dedicated as you are will. I would have guessed you were less than 14% bf. Keep up the good work, and above all...be safe.

  31. #31
    Mudge is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    66
    Looking pretty good man, especially for 18. I might say hit that back harder though, mine is a bit stubborn so the volume is pretty high for me and I go heavy on everything, 8 reps or less for the most part.

  32. #32
    Sheek is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Chi Town
    Posts
    78
    Keep up the good work bro! It will take time but your on the right track.

  33. #33
    WiLLpOwEr's Avatar
    WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Living my life to the fullest!
    Posts
    553
    Wow, thanks everyone for all of these replies. I'll try to answer each of you individually as best I can.

    enraged- I know I could've built that base without any AS, but like I said, I mainly did it for experimental purposes. Sure, I did build mass from it, and that's why I included my cycle history in my FAQ; because I couldn't lie to everyone and say that I built that completely natural.

    ddrew- Check your email. I know what you mean now.

    Kunupshinfit- Hey, thanks a lot man for that post! That's what I was looking for; a bodypart by bodypart critique of my physique. First, I don't really have much of a history with this board man; at least nothing too significant. I feel the same way with my back being my strongest part, and I also agree with either chest or quads for second(although I would say quads most likely). In terms of my serratus; you probably can't see it in that side triceps pose for two reasons: one, because I have some fat over them, and two, because I don't think I was trying to flex my serratus in that pose; I was just trying to flex my tricep.
    When I stand relaxed, my stomach does look pretty good(at least that's what people have said). I do not have a protruding stomach or anything like that. I do have pretty big abs, however, and I think that's from squatting without a belt; but I obviously cannot prove that.
    Hmm, you said that my triceps seem to be lagging from that front shot. You know, I started to cut back on tricpes "a bit" a few months ago because they were starting to overpower my biceps; but I now realize that it was a mistake. I should've just added more work for biceps and left my tricep training the same, because now they don't look the way the used to. It's such a juggling act you know..but I'm glad that a third-party critiquer told me that, because now I realize that my triceps really are lagging.
    In terms of the tanning, I've always had quite a bit of acne as a kid, and my dermatologist has had me on Accutane and Differin for months and months; and both of them worked(I don't have any acne on my face), but my back acne is tough to get rid of. I really don't think that my acne on my back was caused by steriods . But, I'll start to tan a little bit, because I guess you're right, a tan does help with the physique a great deal.
    Yes, my calves are terrible, I know. It's just; I don't know what I can do to train them. My gym I train at only has a calf leg press for calves, that's it; and everyone knows how "great" that is for building calves. I think I am going to have to add another day a week for calves(still training 4 days a week, but with a day where I do calves in addition to my regular bodyparts), because I don't know what else I can do. I think I will do a high-rep calve day once a week, and a heavy calve day once a week. If you guys have any suggestions on what I should do for calves I would love to hear it(and I have to train at my gym for this year; can't go anywhere else).
    Again, thanks for the support K. I really appreciated that post!!

    Wiggum- Yeah, I don't know what it's going to be like once I hit my goal; I guess I have to wait and see. I will try to maintain it as best I can. And thanks for realizing that about my decision to use AS; and thanks even more for posting it! I'm glad you understand where I'm coming from.

    allsaucedup- Thanks for your opinion bro, and thanks for the good wishes. In terms of my height; I stopped growing a while ago, so I'm not too worried about that.

    pumpseeker- Thanks for the good wishes. Coming from you, that means a lot to me.

    Go Time- Thanks man, I will be safe. And honestly, I've never met another teenager as dedicated as me . I'm not saying that there are none, but you know what I mean.

    Mudge- Thanks for the back advice. If you think it's lagging, I'll look into some things that I can do to improve on it.

    Sheek- Thanks for the good wishes bro.
    Last edited by WiLLpOwEr; 10-30-2003 at 06:12 AM.

  34. #34
    max2002 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1
    Great progress. Got a relaxed and a front double?

  35. #35
    WiLLpOwEr's Avatar
    WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Living my life to the fullest!
    Posts
    553
    max2002- Unfortunately I do not have my digital camera anymore, so I won't be able to take those shots for about 3 more weeks; unless I can find someone who has a digital camera. For now, I would have to say that I probably do look best from a front-double bicep shot. And thanks for the good wishes.

  36. #36
    Bound for Muscle's Avatar
    Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Arlington Texas
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Time
    While I agree with will being to young, everyone has to learn for themselves and I can honestly say I don't know any 18 year olds on juice that seem to be 1/10th as dedicated as you are will. I would have guessed you were less than 14% bf. Keep up the good work, and above all...be safe.
    i would say 14 percent is an accurate assessment

    i am at 14 percent as well (measured electronically) and he looks about as lean as me

  37. #37
    mr.lean is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    50
    if you take steroids at 18 will you stop growing for sure? or is there just a chance? like gyno is a chance no everyone gets gyno, baldness is a chance, i did 2 cycles at 18 im almost 20 now all natural and wanna b taller im about 6 foot i feel like i grew taller off the gear that possible? can i still grow taller after only 2 cycles i wanna take my next cycle when im 20, if anyone can reply or pm me that wold b great, wanna go over next cycle thanks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •