Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Andre Avigdor is offline Associate Member
    Mike, did you read the fat2fit document I posted earlier... if you do a search for my previous postings you will see that I posted my exact diet and the supplements I took...

If you want more info, drop me an email [email protected]

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You are ignoring me? Thanks for openly showing what kind of person YOU are.

Just as you ignore all the bros in the diet forum asking for your help?

So, you feel it okay to openly advertise here and NOT help out the bros in NEED of help in the diet forum after you SAID that you would?

Please tell me you are not saying this is your goal?

You are ignorning me because you know I'm right. Be a man and help out, leave your MuscleMedia blowout ads for your off-topic board. A.R. is about helping others, and you plaster your stuff all over this site, yet you don't lend ONE hand to anyone for FREE?

I may be a Vet and have to act responsibly, so I won't call you out as should be done. Just know that your salespitch approach is getting old, and if you want to make friends on this board, you better start helping out! Try some tactile DIET ADVICE in the diet forum if that is what you are so good at.

Really Andre, you should contribute and help out. Now we can all see your true colors, you openly disrespect a Diet Guru Vet (me) and disrespect all other bros who read about your "success" and want you to help them, but alas, you're "too good" for our diet forum here huh? But, not too good to place your ads?

Hell, EVERYONE knows I'm a fitness trainer and have a myriad of programs, BUT you can see the 100's of threads in which I share advice, tips, tricks, critiques, etc. People know I have a business to run, yes, but they respect me SO MUCH MORE for the fact I actually HELP OUT for free, than if I were to show 33 pictures of myself each post, and tell people to e-mail me so I can then charge them for otherwise free advice. Not cool...................

Try offering some REAL HELP. Leave the blow-out ads for furniture sales.
    If all you are is blowout pics and no help to the bros here who "look up to you" as many may do, you're really serving no purpose.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 03-24-2004 at 10:19 AM.

SC, for the record 90% of the people I have helped I have done so at no charge... I'll admit my graphics are a bit cheesy... but that's my prerogative... I want my photos to make an impact, and no one can argue with the fact that they are unforgettable…

Every post I make is followed up by something from you... I don't appreciate your tone or the insinuations that you make... and instead of debating with you, I choose to not get into a debating contest with you...

In the past year, I have helped over 20 people turn their lives around... As far as respect goes... I respect anyone that shows the same courtesy to me...

I only asked you to help us out.

Not sure what's so condescending about that request.

I don't insinuate anything, your actions or lack thereof back up the reality of what is/is not occuring.

~SC~

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Andre, if you just ignoring Swole, then answer me bro. Why don't you help out in the Diet Forum???

I do chime in from time to time (I admit, not often enough)... my priority is to respond to the 25+ emails and PMs I get every day...

I'll make a trip over to the diet forum and see if I can thrown in my 2 cents anywhere

On a side note... what's your take on HGH for someone like myself? Thanks!

Thanks bro.

And for the record, I applaud your energy Andre.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Avigdor
    I do chime in from time to time (I admit, not often enough)... my priority is to respond to the 25+ emails and PMs I get every day...

I'll make a trip over to the diet forum and see if I can thrown in my 2 cents anywhere

On a side note... what's your take on HGH for someone like myself? Thanks!
    Thats a good question. I would say yes, but for you size you are definitely going to need more than 4iu's ED. I took between 2/3iu's ED for 9 months and in terms of size, did NOT see any difference. However, It definitely leaned me out (almost to the point where I wanted to quit taking it) and the mental "well being" is wonderful!!!

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    All I can say is.....WOW, Great f***ing job bro' Have you posted any of your workouts in previous threads or is that something we have to wait for the magazine for??? Once again, AWSOME

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Thats a good question. I would say yes, but for you size you are definitely going to need more than 4iu's ED. I took between 2/3iu's ED for 9 months and in terms of size, did NOT see any difference. However, It definitely leaned me out (almost to the point where I wanted to quit taking it) and the mental "well being" is wonderful!!!
    Goes to show what kind of NEW-B I am... I thought HGH would help me pack on serious size in a short period of time with the benefits of permanent gains... What would be the secret recipe for these goals?

BDTR is offline Retired
    4ius every day for a beginner is plenty.. Thing is.. dont expect to see huge size gains, it will keep you ripped and add some mass but nothing too extreme. HGH+SLIN = MASS. Hgh also has many benefits for someone your age, its longevity in a vile. If you wanna gain mass, test and dbol .

Goes to show what kind of NEW-B I am... I thought HGH would help me pack on serious size in a short period of time with the benefits of permanent gains... What would be the secret recipe for these goals?

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    4ius every day for a beginner is plenty.. Thing is.. dont expect to see huge size gains, it will keep you ripped and add some mass but nothing too extreme. HGH+SLIN = MASS. Hgh also has many benefits for someone your age, its longevity in a vile. If you wanna gain mass, test and dbol.
    Yep, I agree and I did give me "better muscle seperation". Andre. I did GH on a cycle and off my cycle. Off my cycle, I was eating and drinking like a total pig, but I could not gain a pound of FAT! I leaned down to almost 145 pounds! I also did it while on my cylce and though I did shoot back up to 165 pounds, I again so no signifigant difference between running a cycle with or without GH. But I know that my dose was low. I just couldn't take the sides at 4iu's ED.

I like the sounds of 'HGH+SLIN = MASS'... tell me more, please
    1) estimated cost for both?
    2) hong long?
    3) how often do I inject and where?
    4) risks & side effects?
    5) what impact would this have on my training... I think you guys have already seen my program... 6 days a week, every body part 2 X week... 1st workout of the week is heavy 5X5 and the 2nd is light 3X10?
    6) Will I keep the gains?
    7) what can I expect off cycle?
    8) What would be a reasonable amount of weight to gain and what % would be LBM vs fat
    9) is this a crazy 1st cycle?
    10) any other comments or suggestions?

Thanks!

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I'm pissed. I remember you jumping into the Diet Forum with your billboard signature ads, and promising your help to all that needed it. You know what? DON'T HELP. I've seen some of your plans and they suck. Keep your **** spread on the diaspora of other boards you infect. Swole might tread lightly, but I won't. I have no respect for liars. He spends hours a day wading through posts on that forum, and you have the audacity to disrespect him. Your half-assed apology doesn't make amends for anything either. Take your **** ELSEWHERE.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I'm pissed. I remember you jumping into the Diet Forum with your billboard signature ads, and promising your help to all that needed it. You know what? DON'T HELP. I've seen some of your plans and they suck. Keep your **** spread on the diaspora of other boards you infect. Swole might tread lightly, but I won't. I have no respect for liars. He spends hours a day wading through posts on that forum, and you have the audacity to disrespect him. Your half-assed apology doesn't make amends for anything either. Take your **** ELSEWHERE.
    Roid Rage ?

HGH/Slin w/out anabolics (androgens mostly) is pointless.......

I've not used either (slin/hgh but would like to try hgh), however I have learned from a few pros that this is the case. You are wasting your cash if you do this. Since you don't "use gear" and are "natural", I don't see this benefitting you whatsoever.

Rambo doesn't have roid rage , he's just re-calling the convo from all of us many many many months back.

~SC~

ANABOLIX2 is offline Junior Member

Bro it seems like you are doing a good job without HGH as you are making great gains natural, some of us don't even make them kinds of gains when using gear so I would stick to would you are using at the moment it seems to be working.

Anabolix2

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Roid Rage?
    Rambo doesn't have roid rage . He's as natural as you are.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information