Thread: sloowww

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    paullyy is offline Banned

sloowww

OK....this is my third account i have made...my first account i cant login the site goes realllyy slow and i get the this server is too busy message...soo then i made a new account and it worked fine for about 2 days then it happeend to that account...site ran slow got server too busy message..soo now ive made this account it logged in fine , works fine but we'll see if it fuks up like the other accounts.....why does this happen to my accounts?

and i have download another web browser "mozilla" to see if that worked better and no same deal..my toher accounts run slow except this 1 i have also tried logging in from other peoples computers and its the same too my other account are fully_paully and fullypaully

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If both browsers are giving you a problem it must be your connection to the Net. Are you using broadband? Is someone stea ling your band width because you are broadcasting it in the open?

Try and test your connection here... or a site simliar that will give you an accurate result (careful for the site's that want to sell you software to speed up your connection - obviously there ping results will be washed CNET is a good one)...

39.5Swamp is offline Banned
    Mine does the same a lot also.

usamm is offline Banned
    magic bans!

pixl97 is offline Almighty Root
    Oops, before randomly banning people, there was a configuration error on the database server that kept half the memory from being used. Could cause things to slow down some. There'll be a reboot about 2:45 CST today to fix this.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixl97
    Oops, before randomly banning people, there was a configuration error on the database server that kept half the memory from being used. Could cause things to slow down some. There'll be a reboot about 2:45 CST today to fix this.
    His account was banned for multiple usernames. He wasn't banned for having server issues. I take it you are on the back end of AR...

Thread Information