sexywench31 is offline Female Member

Red face Lookin for advice

I workout hard and have been for 2yrs now but I'm not seeing the changes I want or losing body fat like I'm hoping. So am looking for advice on what I can take that wont have to many affect or any.

Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member
    Welcome! You looking to stay natural or use something to help?? Best thing that comes to mind is anavar , or oxandrolone. Its a very mild steroid and have a very profound lipolytic affect. Many females use this compound and it will greatly help add some muscle but most importantly will greatly help in fat loss. So great in fact it will keep off what you lost for some time after you discontinue its use. Check it out right here on the steroid profiles. Only downfall is its cost, that will be a pretty big impact, but for a female it wont be as devastating on the pocket book lol

http://www.steroid.com/Anavar.php...actually this explains anavar a bit better

I just order Anavar read up on it and looks like its what I need. I have tried the natural way for 2yrs and its not getting me the results I want. Thanks for your help!

Your very welcome!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome

Thanks guys I just received my 1st bottle of Anavar now how to take it? Any one have some info I see everybody does it in different dose but this is my 1st time taking it so what is best for a dirt timer like me.

I see 10 is the recommended 5mg but if the pill is 10mg I just it take it once a day then.

well I feel like total moron just read on another forum that the stuff sold here is fake. I wish somebody would have mentioned you can't Anavar here that you can just get the knock off herb (Var10). All that money that I could have used for bills wasted on trash. I really feel stupid I'm a single mom and can't afford to waste money just like that I really took a long time to convince myself to buy it. Just can't get a break fml

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckdiesel View Post
    Welcome! You looking to stay natural or use something to help?? Best thing that comes to mind is anavar, or oxandrolone. Its a very mild steroid and have a very profound lipolytic affect. Many females use this compound and it will greatly help add some muscle but most importantly will greatly help in fat loss. So great in fact it will keep off what you lost for some time after you discontinue its use. Check it out right here on the steroid profiles. Only downfall is its cost, that will be a pretty big impact, but for a female it wont be as devastating on the pocket book lol
    Quote Originally Posted by sexywench31 View Post
    well I feel like total moron just read on another forum that the stuff sold here is fake. I wish somebody would have mentioned you can't Anavar here that you can just get the knock off herb (Var10). All that money that I could have used for bills wasted on trash. I really feel stupid I'm a single mom and can't afford to waste money just like that I really took a long time to convince myself to buy it. Just can't get a break fml
    Hold on a second, now tell me how was I supposed to know you were looking into buying the stuff sponsored on this site? Did I at all mention to purchase it from this sites sponsor?? No I did not, the above quote is exactly what I had said and If you had researched a little more oxandrolone is the real compound that makes up anavar. The stuff featured from this site is not oxandrolone at all and thats your fault for not looking further into that. This site is for informational purposes, which I had gave you, and not to tell you where to purchase illicit or illegal substances...just discuss the topic at hand, which I had also done. Yes its unfortunate you had just assumed things and ran with what YOU had decided to do and not what I had given you advice on. Next time you have a question, ask a little more on the topic you are questioning instead of trying to make others feel bad for giving you "bad advice"

Philly82 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry you made a mistake that is easy to make. It's a big bad world out there. If it sounds to good to be true it probably is. Your best bet for hunting down real steroids is to find someone you know and trust who is already taking them and ask them for their source imho. Good luck

Thread Information