Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: Female Stacking

~beast-bum~ is offline Female Member

Question Female Stacking

Hi, I am new to injectable but was prompted by a friend to try it out.. I did acquire what I think are milder stuff. My question is can I stack NPP with Test suspension, taking the NPP every three days in a low 20 ml dose and using the Test Suspension prior to hitting the gym as needed but not exceeding 3 x a day. I will probably only use a lower dose (10 - 20ml) to start and see how I tolerate that. I do have Test Cypionate , Trenbolone Acetate, and Trenbolone Enanthate .

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. My friend who has been helping me just kind of left me handing and truthfully I have been trying to educate myself the best I can.

PS. I did make the mistake of using a short insulin syringe for my first dose of NPP and it had some bad side effects since it never went into my muscle (needle was too short) my medical friend said most likely the medication was released too fast because it wasn't injected into the muscle. Caused severe shoulder pain and arm numbing. Figure we all learn by trial and error.

Thanks for any help you guys may be wiling to share with me.

Giggle is offline Female Member
    Hi there and welcome to the site!
    That's a lot of androgens you're talking about - just making sure you understand that you probably will experience side effects from those compounds. Even at the small doses you are describing.

Now - having said that, yes, you can stack Test suspension with NPP.

I'm confused about the one statement "prior to hitting the gym as needed, but not exceeding 3x a day". Did you mean "3 x a week"??
    If so, I think it sounds like a reasonable plan. I'd def hold off on Cyp or Tren . Not many women take these - and still remain feminine!

About your needle - use a 5/8 23 or 25 gauge and you'll be fine.

Thanks so much for the advice.. I would like to ask another question if I can but would rather IM you if that's ok.

Yes, but I think you have to have greater than 50 posts to PM.

You can post in the Female Only section for steroid questions if you want.
    Caveat - a very few male mods can go into this section - but they don't answer or post there. Just so you know.

ok thanks... I will wait until I get more "forum cred" It's of a more personal nature. Thanks again for all the help.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    None of thsoe compounds are mild for women. Hell most of them aren`t mild for men.
    jdc91gt likes this.

just trying to get results..... I am a gym junky who also competes in endurance sports... Problem is I top off and seem to get stuck at that point... Suggestions are welcome, can't ever learn enough... There of course is more to the story but I don't want to post in a public arena, when I get my creds I can IM you and maybe you can give me your two cents..

I'm no expert on female steroid use but I believe anavar is the best choice for women.
    missWonka likes this.

I have been told this before, just wish it came in an injectable. Thanks for the advice.

Look into primobolan too aka primo.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    What are your stats and goals. Normally the compounds that you are taking are reserved for female BB competitors. There are some serious sides that have to be weighed.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I see you have a request for pink access Plateaus…I hate plateaus. Interested in your stats, height/weight/BF%. Hope to see you around!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ~beast-bum~ View Post
    just trying to get results..... I am a gym junky who also competes in endurance sports... Problem is I top off and seem to get stuck at that point... Suggestions are welcome, can't ever learn enough... There of course is more to the story but I don't want to post in a public arena, when I get my creds I can IM you and maybe you can give me your two cents..

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    BTW, I've had ppl let me hanging….so you are fortunate to have found this place. everyone is very helpful here.

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

mj210804 is offline New Member
    Anavar . A gf of mine used anavar for endurance sports. She had great results. Stay clear of the Test, as a lady, IMHO. No Tren A either. Harsh on cardio, for a lot of folk.

NaijaBoy is offline Junior Member
    Hello

duramaxdieselkid is offline New Member
    welcome

uufunny is offline Female Member
    I also wonder how's your stack working because I feel the Clen & Winstrol can not satisfy me anymore. I wonder try the Deca or something else that can enhance the muscle bigger quickly.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    that's a lot of gear. maybe primo,npp,var, winny but test C or tren ,plz don't.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard.

CanisLupus is offline Junior Member
    Welcome, BeastBum! Ditto to what was said above. Any testosterone will cause virilization, and almost entirely unwanted side-effects in females. Anavar is what most women use, afaik.

kewe is offline Associate Member
    Hi and welcome

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information