ABRL is offline Female Member

Newbie first Var/ Clen cycle

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	153076Hello everyone! I am a newbie here and trying to get some help. I just started a cutting cycle of Var 10 mg/day split into two doses of AM/PM.i am also taking Clen starting at 20 mg (will go up to 80) at 2 weeks on and two weeks off. Has anyone experienced a lot of sleepiness with the Var? I am starting to think my product is not Var or Clen at all.. Can anyone help me out with good labs with decent reps..

My stats
    Female petite: 5'0 108 at ahoy 20-21% BF
    Just went through a bulking period and looking to now cut

Thanks
    Last edited by ABRL; 09-27-2014 at 08:19 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Welcome

You look quite solid already

What UGL is your Var?

For a female, getting legitimate gear is very crucial. Var that is substituted with something else can really give you some adverse side effects.

ABRL is offline Female Member
    Hey Samson,

I'm using GS labs (hope I can post that still learning the rules)

The Anavar 10 is 50 mg a pill so I'm having to cut it of course, and it pretty much falls apart so that's getting frustrating.

The Clen is also GS labs and 50 mg a tab...

I was bulking for a while (without any gear) and decided to try to use a basic cutting cycle since at 28 I find its harder to drop the stubborn fat added when bulking..

I cut my calories to 1250 a day and doing 45 % protein, 35% carbs, 20% fat..

I train 5-6 days a week. I am trying to do more HITT and I do isolated weight training (same amount 5-6x) usually try to split legs into two days. I'm not working towards any competitions right now, I want to get a better grasp on bulking/cutting before I plan on one. I go more for the figure or even physique look (DLB). So I'm not trying to get Bikini skinny just tighten. Maybe I'm doing it all wrong or even using the wrong gear so hoping to learn some new info!
    Last edited by ABRL; 09-27-2014 at 09:59 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Var is pretty much a staple for females who use AAs.

I have never heard of that UGL - & yes we can post them

Like I tell everyone else, if you are confident in your drug dealer - You are GTG, lol . . . . There is no way to know what's what when it comes to most UGL stuff.

Good macros, good cal intake for body weight & fat %

You seem to be doing just fine

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard.

Maxine is offline New Member
    Hi ABRL,

I am also a petite female like you, and I took var at the beginning of the year for 6 weeks. At the time I had already been strength training for a steady 2.5years. I used meditech.

I started off at 5mcg and eventually went upto 20mcg, but I soon dropped back down to 10mcg because I was experiencing severe shin splint pains and so could not do any cardio. I did find myself to be more tired on Var but that's also because I was training harder and a lot heavier whilst on it.

But to be honest, I am currently on my 5th day of taking clen (my first time), and I feel more tired from the clen than I did the var. I am taking 80mcgs and it makes me feel lazy!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

brandon1411 is offline Associate Member
    Hi there

Thread Information