All live matter is offline New Member

Hello from....Here.

So here’s what got me here. Basically,...company insurance rates.
    Yep, if your built like a fire hydrant you gonna have to pay more. I’ve never been skinny. Always been relatively thick, played football in high school, power lifted, won lots of medals. But that was decades ago. I’m 52 now, and I figured instead of paying the insurance company more, I’ll put out $ to get in shape. Weighed in May 2017 244# and I’m 5’8”. Yup, like a fire hydrant. I tried to tell them “ Im not overweight, I’m just 6” too short”. They still said tough. So I get hooked up with a Men’s health clinic and get my T level checked. It was 275. I started on TRT test cup once a week. Changed diet to super low carb, more like a Keto diet, and started hitting the gym. I went from 244 to 205 in about 6 months. My last blood test, my level was at 1120. I’d been on 1.1 ml weekly and Doc said back off to 1.0. I was liking being there, so I found another Doc. The new one said they weren’t too concerned about me being there and said go back to 1.1.
    My work out plan has been fairly steady and I’ve seen improvements. Took a small set back and had to rehab an old torn RC that I’ve put off getting fixed. 2 months of intense self rehab with bands, backed off to lighter weights and high reps, and it’s much better. I’m back to going up in weight again.
    So,...a few weeks ago a good friend who us to cycle years ago started talking about it again. So now I have access to dbol , and want to get educated before I start stacking. Don’t wanna waist it.

So,.... said all that to say “ Hi”.
    I’m open to suggestions, advise, and I can take criticism.
    I read the lengthy thread that covered what you need to know before you start a cycle. Good info. I read another post where the guy was posting his test results and his T level was over 2700. I know what the normal level range is and I’m guess if I wanna see some bigger results I’m gonna need to get my levels much higher?
    So please bare with me as I start asking lots of questions.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome.... you're in a good place here.

All live matter is offline New Member
    Thanks. Just trying to be a sponge and soak up all the info.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum, have a read in the TRT section.
    Great information/help in there.

Realgear1226 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

Paulpaul is offline Junior Member
    Welcome!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Welcome!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information