Ok finally made a forum act after months of lurking in the shadows!
Hopefully ive read enough to not ask the same old noob questions that have been beaten to death. So any way im

6'00"
215 moring weight as of 2 days ago
36" waist
265 bench
i would estimate my bf around 12-14%
i started lifting for high school football way back when in my mid teens up to about 20 then the ol work not enough time ish put a halt to that ive had many failed attempts at getting back to some kind of fitness routine untill about 5 months ago after a few months off of work i had an interview so i threw on one of my newest suits i had purchesed 2 months befor i quit and i was literaly swimming in it hee hee i had to have the waist taken in about 2 1/2 inches to fit properly again!

So it was a big eye opener all the lousy fast food and pop and candy and sedentary job/lifestyle and my slowing metabolism (just turned 31 a few weeks ago) had taken its toll and i realized i needed to start taking care of my self.

Any way i started lifting again about 5 months ago and went from about 217 with a nice gut and undefined body to about 198 in 2 months then i started the supplements and somewhat of a proper bulking diet andi am now pretty solid 215 and im lookin pretty good in fact perhaps all the weight training i did when i was younger has in some way helped ? who knows i never had this easy of a time putting on muscle mass i was a very hard gainer when i was younger i had to force feed my self to gain weight back then. Any way i am bigger and more muscular than i have ever been and this forum has been invaluble to me in helping me get there. I plan on staying natural for a while longer i dont believe 5 months is enough of a base and i am still making decent gains in fact im actually suprised how much i have transformed my body and health. I hope to obtain a solid 225 in the next 4-6 months and then I think ill be ready to take it to the next level with some gear!
thanks in advance to all of you who will help me and thanks to all of you who already have and didnt know it! sorry for the long winded post oh well maybe it will help u fall to sleep!