Thread: hello from bama

bently is offline Associate Member

hello from bama

hello everyone, Names Ben short for bently. dont hold the fact that im from the south against me. we dont all sleep with our sisters down here. i dated mine for awhile but it didnt work out. oh and i was born here but raised in the midwest. so i b edumacated. anyway great site. there seems to be alot of knowledgeable people here. ive learn alot in the last few days. i used to think i knew alot about roids till i came here. i now realize i dont know shit! but im learning. my stats... 5'6" 190lbs (big boned) lifter for several years through my 20's got busy got married got fat, now im back and im determined to get back in shape. so keep it up everyone. and thanx for putting together a great site. Bently

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR!

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Welcome to AR!!

Hello and welcome!
    -XL

jing jai

welcome

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Welcome to AR!

Yesevil is offline Associate Member
    Welcome!

tard_zone is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR!

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Welcome aboard.....

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Hello Bently and I know what you mean about your sister the same thing happened to me when I dated her too…

J/K… Welcome to the board!

too funny

if you knew my sister you know why i would have believed you. my sis. was wild when she was younger now shes married to a baptist minister... go figure. heres her pic and remember she almost 40... http://home.comcast.net/~madgopher71...D-2200268.html

I checked out your homepage and is that you who caught the hammer head? If so, it is a nice catch.

hammerhead

and yes thats me but see what living on a boat does to you. (no cardio) i got fat. im quit working offshore for two years and got lean again but now im back on the boats. im trying real hard to stay lean this time. as far as the hammerhead, when you live on a boat catching fish like that is almost an everyday thing. people see pics of some of my fish and think i must be some kinda professional but the truth is when you leave bait in the water for hours while inside playing ps2 eventually some big water breathing death tube will come along and make your day. if you look at the pic you can see how i caught him. what we do is buy parachute cord from the army/surplus store tie on a wire leader with a big ass hook then throw on a live or dead whole trash fish then tie it to the boat and go back in the a/c and play some madden. its a tough job but someones got to do it.

new pic

i added another pic . this fish and about 6 more just like him were caught on the same day from the same platform that the hammerhead came from. my capt. said you have to pull up the sleeve to show the guns. (ha i hadnt worked out in three years) i told him im going to look like a geek. but i was tired of holding up the fish so i did it. http://home.comcast.net/~madgopher71...D-3041461.html

Nice...With all that fish I do not think you have a problem with your protein or ***** 3 intake. Mercury on the other hand could be problematic. But either way nice catches..

O mega 3 is what I meant... I do not know why the board edited it out?

oh i get plenty of fresh fish and as long as you stay away from large pelagic fish you have nothing to worry about. sharks carry alot of mercury. so mr. hammerhead went back where he came from. the hard part is arguing with the other guys on the boat about how to cook the fish. they fry everything, and make fun of me when i bake my fish. and then the harrass me about eating raw tomatos instead of fries. its ok we know whos gunna have a heart attack fiuu ughu gh. help.. j/k

Thread Information