Thread: Newww.. Hi

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BillyM is offline New Member

Newww.. Hi

Hi everybody, I'm new here. I need some motivation to actually gain something. I'm about 6'1" or 6'2".
    No clue as to what my weight is. The scale i recently weighted myself on says 150. A scale that i used to live usually said arond 155-160. I guess I'll go by the scale that I currently have access to. So we'll say 150.

I've been lifting on and off for the past 2 or 3 years, but NEVER like I should have. It would be on and off for a few weeks with a few friends. They would stop and then i'd be left alone. About 3-4 years ago I weight 135. So i guess I only gained about 15-20 lbs in that long amount of time ;/

Anyways, about 2 weeks ago I decided to focus more on achieving my goals. (Gaining muscle/weight). I'm a VERY hard gainer. I've been skinny all my life. I could eat 10 lbs of food in one day, and lose 5 lbs of weight.
    I know.... I *think* I eat a lot, but that means I need to be eating more. I sometimes find it hard to find all this time in the day to eat so often, plus the money issue? yeah yeah.. maybe I'm just making up excuses and i'm not dedicated enough. It's a work in progress. I've thought about taking the short cut and getting my hands on some roids, but i'm probably not educated enough with them yet. Plus, I would have absolutely no idea where to get em ;p

Ehh, i guess thats enough rambling for now.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    welcome

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome. I recommend reading the rules first, then head to the diet forum and read up on bulking diets, you could gain quite a bit naturally.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Welcome to AR, i agree with what Bigger stated.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    check your diet. and research aas while bulking. then u will be informed when u are ready to give aas a go

Chuck_R is offline Member
    Welcome BillyM.

Thread Information