Thread: Hello there!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chubaka is offline New Member

Hello there!

Ive been a reader for ages, now that i just started my first cycle i became a member

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Welcome.
    Your stats?
    How is your first cycle?

Oh something about me..: 20yrs 6ft and about 86k....... and ive been lifting weights for a couple of years now, unfortunately last year due to a recurring tonsil infection i was on and off at the gym and didnt make much progress. To add inslult to injury i also had a very nasty viral infection in my lower back which put me off training for a while... Anyway i restarted proper training last september. Im quite lucky to have a brother whose a personal trainer whom i refer to for diet and training advice. My new yrs resolution for this yr was to start a cycle. So after quite a lot of research i decided on 500mg test e with dbol for the first 5wks and nolv on hand just in case

And no i havent decided on a pct yet. but i can get my hands on pretty much everything and quite quickly around here so np... I'd appreciate any suggestions

500mg test for how much weeks?
    Yor diet? Macros?
    Of course you know you aren't gonna see something if your diet's not in check...

CL

12 wks..... ye yeah everythingz in check im not worried about diets and training coz ive got good help on that bit... got the stuff and jabbed the first shot 2 days ago, i took 500mg in one shot coz i must admit i was scared of needles so i wanted to avoid doing it twice a week but after my first experience turned out fine i think ill go with 2 shots every 3 nd a half days from nxt week. Oh and i took it in my right thigh.. is it normal to still be very sore 2 days after?

Quote Originally Posted by Chubaka View Post
    12 wks..... ye yeah everythingz in check im not worried about diets and training coz ive got good help on that bit...
    But we have to see more deeply what you're doing in order to help ya the better way...
    got the stuff and jabbed the first shot 2 days ago, i took 500mg in one shot coz i must admit i was scared of needles so i wanted to avoid doing it twice a week but after my first experience turned out fine i think ill go with 2 shots every 3 nd a half days from nxt week.
    far more better, this makes more stable blood levels=less sides
    Oh and i took it in my right thigh.. is it normal to still be very sore 2 days after?
    yes
    For your PCT I suggest to consult Anthony Roberts' thread.
    See in bold.

CL

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome chewie, good luck on ur cycle

450carb 340prot 80fat.... minimum, i normally eat more though. My current split is
    day1: chest bicep
    day2: shoulders abs
    day3: back tricep
    day4: legs abs
    day5: start day 1 again
    day 6 and 7 REST!!!!

Sometimes i move 1rest day during the week (if i feel too sore but i rarely do that) oh and i to cardio at least 3 times a wk

Oh and i try to keep to a mediterranian diet eating quite a lot of fresh fish. As far as supplements go im taking multivitamins and ephedrine (v.small amount) before a workout to give me a little boost. Ill leave creatine for later in the cycle or even after the cycle

OK.
    Macros look pretty nice for your stats.
    IMO working out 5 days straight is a bit heavy, even during a cycle.
    I'd try 2 days on / 1 day off protocol. And hit abs 1 time a week, you'll have
    to beat'em harder on your cutting phase (I don't even train them while bulking lol).
    Then, you wanna bulk, so I can't understand the utility of cardio...how is your bf?
    Last, mediteranean diet...where are you from?

well ive kept that training regime for ages and ive always managed to stick to it, apart from the fact that im too busy on wkends and do not have time to go to the gym. Well abs i only do a couple of sets of situps and most of the time i just leave them out. Cardio i dont have the option to avoid at the moment due to car problems so i end up walking to the gym....... im from quite a small island bang in the middle of the med

btw 3days after first shot and my leg is still quite sore....i cant decide if its getting better or worse

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    It'll be sore for awhile, which is why you switch up spots. That and to avoid scar tissue build-up

the skin's getting red nd its a little swolen now... dammit i think its infected!

Just got back from the doc... told him the truth.... he said it wasnt an infection (phew!), just my body reacting to the testosterone ..... fact is its still sore as hell and i can barely walk... he just prescribed me pain killers and told me to put ice on it a couple of times a day and rest it.. He also said that id probably have the same reaction the next shot (and then gave me the "steroids will definately kill you" lecture) What do you guys think i shold do?

Thread Information