Thread: Helloooooo !!!

g01dmember is offline New Member

Helloooooo !!!

Hi all

Only just found this forum and makes some really interesting and informative reading.

Been taking gear for about a year now, but to be honest the first couple of cycles, while i did notice a difference i was also trying to lose weight so wasn't reaping the benefits i should have.

First 2 stacks i ever did was just the anabol tabs (5mg per tab), then for the 3rd, moved onto dianobol tabs (10mg per tab). I started with the tabs like most beginners cause was scared of injecting myself So after that course i thought sod it, i want better results and aint gonna gain any unless i move onto injecting. So the last 2 stacks i did were Sustanon (250), 8 week cycles with 3 weeks total clean between each one... Just started my new cycle (yesterday) but my supplier has had problems getting hold of sus lately so i've gone for the option of trying Enanthate this time stacked with Deca . Really looking forward to training hard and seeing the results of this stack.

Look forward to sticking round here and reaping benefits from peoples experience and knowledge.

Cheers.

Simon...

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    welcome bro

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Welcome aboard

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    just gonna throw it out there, 3 weeks off isn't enough, and it doesn't sound like you used any pct. good thing you joined, there is learning to be done lol

TrashyTim is offline Junior Member
    Welcome aboard . There is a great section about PCT I would have a read. 3 weeks seems pretty short. What are you taking on your 3 weeks off ?

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    just gonna throw it out there, 3 weeks off isn't enough, and it doesn't sound like you used any pct. good thing you joined, there is learning to be done lol
    Oh right.. Dam...

Well it is a 8 week cycle, so just really injecting for the first 4 weeks as it stays in your system for the next for weeks... So at the end of the 8th week my system is clean, then a 3 week break from then... Is that not enough ???

Also i've been reading a lot on here about pct as it seems to be the "done thing" after a cycle has finished and wanted more info on it. I have had issues with my levels taking time to return to normal, as i've read one or two others have had too, so i think this may be an essential item i have been missing. Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by TrashyTim View Post
    Welcome aboard . There is a great section about PCT I would have a read. 3 weeks seems pretty short. What are you taking on your 3 weeks off ?

Nothing... Just keep my diet healthy. Should i be taking something then ?

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    Oh yes...PCT is 100% crucial. Head to the PCT forum and read all the "sticky" threads at the top.

What does your diet look like? Its important you follow a strict diet to fully reap the benefits, as well.

-ag

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    welcome and good luck

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    welcome

BloodyBillAnderson is offline Associate Member
    welcome

Thread Information