Thread: New to all this

verynew is offline New Member

New to all this

Hi guys,
    Like the subject line says I'm new to all of this. I am a 36 yr old male. 5'10 and 220-225 lbs. I know I am carrying 20-25 lbs more then I need but can't seem to find to get up and go I need to go to the gym. By that I mean more then 3 of 4 times a month. I walk 3 or four times per week but as you can imagine it does take off a whole lot of weight. I have freinds that use steroids and they have suggested that I try a cycle of "whinny" (i think) to kick my but into high gear. My wife is ok with it as long as there are no major side effect like roid rage andd I have seriously been considering it. My friend says this particular steriod can be taken orally since I dont like needles. I am seriously considering it but want more information. I read the information on this site about it and it doesn't seem to bad. I guess my question is should I try this or just buy a good fat burner and force myself to the gym?
    oh yeah my diet is pretty good only major problem is the late night meals while watching TV and I know I can cut those out.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Chris

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome, Chris!

I agree with you... First, iron out your diet better by having it posted at the DIET forum and develop better wokout/gym routine. Be disciplined in your efforts to get lean and then after few months, perhaps after the first year, then think about doing AAS.

Max

EatLiftGrow is offline Associate Member
    Agreed, Hit up the Diet Forums and Get into the gym more. You may even find you can reach your goals without AAS. Good luck.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    welcome man

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Welcome aboard... and like said before, steroids are not a substitute for a good diet and regular exercise. Those have to be in place before you start using anything.

Good luck and BE CAREFUL

UKBoss is offline Banned
    welcome m8

Thread Information