mattsv8_03 is offline New Member

Smile new to the site and cycles

Hello all
    Im matt from columbus oh. Im on my first cycle. im 30 years old. with a wife and one child 2 yr old boy. and a daughter on the way.
    latley i was feeling tired all time and i decided to get back in the gym full time.
    i decided a great place to start would be to drop some fat and do some light weight i did that for about 10 weeks. i lost some weight and felt better.
    then a friend said hey why not put on some more size and then cut again.
    so after a lot of talks with the wife and just the way i felt i thought it would be a good way to get my body backinto it. so i did a 6 week cycle of EDITED t 250 cyp 1/2 a cc a week. i got a lot of strength back and some size but not what i wanted.
    then i hit the gym for 6 weeks with nothing but protien and creatine. didnt loose any real strength.
    So im back on the build cycle now with t 250 1/2 a cc and t 400 supertest 1/2 a cc a week.
    after this i want to loose some fat. what do you guys and gals recomend?
    or should i build more.
    right now im 6'2" and 270 lbs. and a i have some fat to loose. id say my bf is arround 24 percent.

last time i woked out clean nothing but protien and diet i was 211 lbs and 11 percent fat.

pics about 2004.
    Last edited by mattsv8_03; 08-03-2008 at 09:46 PM.

Thread Information