Thread: short esters

gr8TEST1 is offline New Member

short esters

hey guys,

i plenty of cycles under my belt;( ALL LONG-ESTERFIED INJECATBELS);;unfortunately been deprived of attaining the rewards of a short esterfied cycle. i was always bothered by the high spikes in flu like symptoms from the fast acting esters and fevers..so i nevert truly bothered.

my cycling experience consists of enanthate , deca , cyp, dbol , and anavar ...believe it or not, with these cycles only, ive competed and haver done very well in addition to a gr8 diet and sound sleep with intense tr8ng..
    im 5 10 and weigh 190 pounds with 8 perrcent bf....the current cycle im looking at lookx like this,

weekx 1-8-NPP 75 mgs ed
    1-10 test prop 50 mgs ed
    1-10 var/40 mgs ed

questions... i know pct shud start 3 days after last prop inj, correct?

i also understand that hcg is ran with extensively longer cycles than the standard ones, and also along with 19 nors like deca and tren . since im using npp (19-nor correct), shud i be using hcg along with it. if so, when wud i bring it in and how much??

my pct wud be nolva and adex since i cant grab proviron or aramosin or.
    i have clomid, but i read long and hard from one 8 nine( educated man btw)..how bad clomid is due to side effects..so im not certain, but i know to use the arimidex at 1mg eod instead of .25 mgs since the nolva and adex cancel out the effectiveness within each other...how wud i run the nolva and adex and for how many weeks and dosage?

appreciate all help from any advanced members guys..

cheers man

error

last question is how wud i run the nolva and clomid if its my only resort...

my bad fellas

my bad fellas..

was n a rush and posted question in wrong forum. ill be sure to move it over to q @ A

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    welcome

Thread Information