Hi all, long time reader here, finally decided to join up and start posting/asking questions. I first found my way here thinking I wanted to get some extra help putting on some size/power, and stayed when I realized how much more I had to learn before that was going to be an effective course of action. I live in southwestern d/fw, TX and am always looking for someone to lift with, so if you're in the area let me know.

Umm, how about some stats?
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 235 lbs.
BF%: 16%
Experience: Former 3-sport athlete, each one tailored to a different body type (football, basketball, middle-distance track). Continued running (5k's, 10k's mostly) and lifting until about two years ago. Decided to drop the longer distance running (replaced it with sprints/intervals) and began lifting more seriously since then.
Diet: Still pretty shoddy. Ever-changing schedule, coupled with financial instability have made it difficult to establish a good 'rhythm' when it comes to cooking and managing my intake. I'm getting tired of excuses, so things oughta start looking better soon.

Not much I can think of other than that. Feel free to PM with any questions or comments.