Thread: Hello to ALL

aahwhatever2 is offline New Member

Talking Hello to ALL

Hey there...

I am not quite new to the forum....but AM new to posting. I have probably been reading in the background for at least 5 years now. I have finally taken the time to write on here and want to try to become more active with this site. I absolutely love this site. The amount of information, layout, design.... everything about this site is why I am finally wanting to write on here. I don't want to ever see this forum go away!

A little about me; I am soon to be 37 and served in the Navy back in 88-95. I broke my back, lost my right leg and had a "few" other minor injuries while in service. But I am here now, still kick'en. I owe most of my life to determination and EXERCISE.

I have used steroids in therapeutic dosages and was always supervised by my doctor. Now things have changed. My doc is gone and I am now left to figuring out a few of the things for myself.

I have been doing TONS of reading on here trying to figure out some of the things that I will be doing on my own now, but I just still have a little bit of fear in messing things up (mostly crashing my mix's).

I have found most of the stuff I need via the internet, yet it's been about a year now and I have YET to make my own gear. Well things are about to change. I just can't wait any longer as my weight has increased to the point that my cardio is almost "non-existant". With my disabilities (or LIMITATIONS), I don't have a choice but to get back into shape.

My g/f and I found a gym that is not all that far away and it has a pool, which is a huge plus for an amputee like me!

I have sent a couple of PM's out there but none have ever been answered, so hopefully by getting out here and getting to know a few of you folks, I can get a few of the answers that I still need. I am sure there is a post that would answer most of what I have to ask, but sometimes I just seem overwhelmed with the amount of information that is on here. So forgive some of the stupid questions that I might ask!

Jonathan

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    welcome aboard, brother

no u cannot drink winny
    no a deca only cycle is a bad idea.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Welcome aboard

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome man.

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR!

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aahwhatever2 View Post
    Hey there...

I am not quite new to the forum....but AM new to posting. I have probably been reading in the background for at least 5 years now. I have finally taken the time to write on here and want to try to become more active with this site. I absolutely love this site. The amount of information, layout, design.... everything about this site is why I am finally wanting to write on here. I don't want to ever see this forum go away!

A little about me; I am soon to be 37 and served in the Navy back in 88-95. I broke my back, lost my right leg and had a "few" other minor injuries while in service. But I am here now, still kick'en. I owe most of my life to determination and EXERCISE.

I have used steroids in therapeutic dosages and was always supervised by my doctor. Now things have changed. My doc is gone and I am now left to figuring out a few of the things for myself.

I have been doing TONS of reading on here trying to figure out some of the things that I will be doing on my own now, but I just still have a little bit of fear in messing things up (mostly crashing my mix's).

I have found most of the stuff I need via the internet, yet it's been about a year now and I have YET to make my own gear. Well things are about to change. I just can't wait any longer as my weight has increased to the point that my cardio is almost "non-existant". With my disabilities (or LIMITATIONS), I don't have a choice but to get back into shape.

My g/f and I found a gym that is not all that far away and it has a pool, which is a huge plus for an amputee like me!

I have sent a couple of PM's out there but none have ever been answered, so hopefully by getting out here and getting to know a few of you folks, I can get a few of the answers that I still need. I am sure there is a post that would answer most of what I have to ask, but sometimes I just seem overwhelmed with the amount of information that is on here. So forgive some of the stupid questions that I might ask!

Jonathan
    Good to have you as an active member, I also spent a few years lurking before contributing, wanted to have something worth saying rather than posting the usual newbie questions. As for your situation your perseverance with your fitness is inspiring. I don't think that Id personally be able to cope if presented with such challengers, best of luck with everything.

Quote Originally Posted by stallion_1 View Post
    welcome aboard, brother

no u cannot drink winny
    no a deca only cycle is a bad idea.
    but my friend said that you could

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

natureboy is offline Member
    Welcome to AR

aahwhatever2 is offline New Member
    Thanks all for the support...

I DO drink "WINNY" and I love just a DECA cycle.. LOL <jusk joking>

Back on a serious note;
    I will be doing my first homebrew'n here in the next few weeks. I have a few supplies left to come in.
    I am going to start a photo/gallery that will show how much my body will change. I think it will be a nice visual diary, and if all works right...might also give hope to some of those with common disabilities.

I'll put a link to the gallery on here and if ya feel like it...you can check it out. Along with each photo, I am going to include my stat's, and cycle info and if I end up NOT getting the results that I am looking for, maybe some of you could make recommendations on what changes I should make to the workout, cycle, diet, etc.

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    Welcome!

Thread Information