BigIkeDiesel is offline New Member

New to everything......

Hey y'all, well I was a 6'3" 300 pound tub of lard.....

A buddy of mine challenged me, saying that if I put in some work he could get rid of my bitch tits, dog tits, man tits..........he had many words for them, as he is English and nobody can cuse like a Englishman.

So while I'm out of country 6 weeks of every 8, he has me working out 5 days a week.

1. back/stomach
    2. arms
    off i run in my condo 30 mins
    3. shoulders (I have a very very week left shoulder hurts all my upper body exercises.
    4. legs/stomach
    5. chest
    off i run in my condo again.
    I also do push ups and crunches at the condo.

we work out for hour with minimal rest 1-3 mins between.

Last week he started giving me d-bol 10mg once a day. Now I don't know if it's the stuff or what but I feel like I've never felt in my entire life. I've gotten down to 280, my chest is reshaping..............I HAVE BACK MUSCLES NOW INSTEAD OF BACK TITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just feel wonderful.

How long should I take this for? (CYCLE?)
    How long should I be off it?
    What should I take between it?
    What else should I take? (STACK)

I'm buying this for my house for my wife and I, what do you think?

and this

Thanks Y'all for the help I know I'll get here......man I wish I'd have listened to coach back in the day and I wouldn't look like I do today.....................on being gross

Blog Entries
    you may want to buy the bowfex selec-tec dumbells,thay go from 2.5lbs to 52.5 lbs. i have them and love them. you can buy them the stand and a bench for one resonable price.as for the multistation, it looks great but costly.again if your goal is to recomp your body u might want to try one of the bowflex machines. you can do all the same exercises and more.i have the ultimate bowflex2 and it can do 95 different exersises.i know most on this site will say freewights r best and i dont argue that for gaining muscle. but for your goals and the fact that you have limitations cus of your sholder i thinck a bowflex would serve you good.p.s. you will still gain muscle using a bowflex durring a body recomp.resistance is resistance just in a safer more controlled enviroment.i bought mine for the wife(whom loves it too)but i find i love it in addition to freeweight work. my 2cents.goodluck bro,boyd

I looked at bowflex, but like you said on various forums it is a 4 letter word This unit is 1,300 and the 300 lbs weights will be 278 with a bar so I can add some other back exersises. A lot less expensive, and I've got a 3 car garage so I'll just move my tool boxes and some 4 wheelers over...............

I looked at the select tech and for 1oo less these come with a nifty bench and go to 50 lbs and looks smaller, I read that the bowflex version was bulky. This should work well for me and my wife. or i'll get here a set of 25's. I know the quality won't be that good, but I hope it's good enough

Blog Entries
    right on bro,good job doing your homework with the $ comparisons. that equipment looks solid so im sure you will love it. congrats on making the decision to improve your life with exercise.i wish you well.

Thanks HOSS!

I've still got to ask permission from the boss, she wants a bowflex.

Thread Information