merciless83 is offline Junior Member

Talking New to the forum, hoping to learn a lot.

Hello fellow bodybuilders, freaks and hardcore peeps, I have been a reader of this forum for about 3 months and I finally decided to join I am hoping to someday reach the levels of some of the members here so I figured what better way than to ask them how they got there. I am 24 years old and have been training on and off (due to several reasons) for about 3 years. I did a cycle some time ago of test, deca and winstrol with great results, I diminished my bf, and gained a solid 30 lbs of muscle. Due to stress and other unforeseen circumstances I had to stop training and therefore lost most what I had gained. Roughly 7 months ago I decided to start training again and this time I took it more seriously, although I was tempted to jump on the juice wagon at first seeing how it was hard to get back to where I was before. I decided to tough it out and instead started supplementing with Creatine and adequate nutrition,(thanks to the dieting section here and many late nights reading magazines) i must say that I am impressed with myself. I am considering taking AAS sometime in the near future when I can no longer make gains on my own and that's why I am here. To pick the brains of those who have been down the road before, I am going to be a dad on December and I am planing a small cycle for that time frame perhaps to bulk up and add some size and then follow with a cutting cycle right before summer time. Thanks in advanced to all you guys and gals.

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    1. Welcome to AR!
    2. That's the way to go.
    3. Congrats for the upcoming kid

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    welcome bro. stick around and you'll see the knowledge here is never ending
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

natureboy is offline Member
    Welcome

Bad Viking is offline Junior Member

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR and at your age you can make a lot of progress naturally.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member

merciless83 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks all I am actually proud of myself today I was asked if I competed in the gym. Needless to say I was extremely flattered but I am still a loooong way from that but hey ill take whatever I can get. I also wanted to share i have been taking NO Xplode for about 3 days with great results the focus and the pump is awesome.

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    welcome

Thread Information