tbonesteakboy is offline New Member

great forums! been reading for months.

I've been reading these forums now for a few months before i decided to finally post here. I wanted to make sure firstly that it would be safe, and second that i would feel welcomed here no matter what my current size is or my experience with weights are. i feel comfortable enough now to post so, here it is.

i've been pretty serious about my fitness goals now for almost 2 years. i decided to change after i stopped smoking and felt that if i was going to quit that i should make it worth my while. since then i've changed my diet entirely, and started myself on a pretty strict workout regimen. i feel that i'm ready to make the jump to gain some real size now, and i want to make sure i have all my i's dotted and t's crossed.

i'm 5' 11", and now 170 lbs. i got down to 163 so i could be sure all muscle gains were lean muscle. this gain in weight was after a 5 week session with my personal trainer. my diet is nearly flawless. i eat tons of eggs and egg whites.. nothing but whole wheat, lean meats, and fibrous veggies, and i supplement protein, BCAA's, fish oil, and a multivitamin.

right now... i plan on going on a 12 week test, dbol , arimidex cycle. as advised in the cycle information on this site i'm to do 400mgs of test once a week, 20mgs dbol once a day for 3 weeks, and after reading further adding 1mg a day of arimidex helps with most of the sides on a test cycle by aromatasation into DHT and can even help in hard muscle gains and help trim some extra fat percent. i am a little worried about baldness however, but i think i've mentally prepared myself if it happens.

If i'm going to be doing anything wrong, let me know!

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    I looks good to me and welcome

natureboy is offline Member
    Wekcome to AR

amazing what a little reading can do. thanks for having me! oh.. and i'm 28 yrs old. dunno if that makes a difference.

Your a little on the light side to be doing a cycle. Well anyways you wont need the arimidex there aint any real adverse sided off that amount of test maybe a bit of acne thats it but arimidex wont help with that. The dbol needs to be run at least 1 week longer for full benefits run it for 6 imo. Head over to the diet section as you wont grow of steroids with a poor diet. And oh...... Welcome bro.

you're right i'm on the light side, and i thought i might be jumping the gun, running gear and all being 170. i feel ready though... like i've gained the amount of muscle i wanted to without them.

yep i'm eating like a maniac. i even killed off most of my cardio work recently so i don't waste all my calories. i know i'll pick that up during the test cycle so i don't bloat out. i'm eating around 3000 right now. i literally feel like i'll explode if i eat any more...

i've been keeping documentation and pictures of my workout and diet plan on myspace. once i start a cycle i'll move all my stuff here.
    Last edited by tbonesteakboy; 09-15-2008 at 11:57 AM.

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR! 3000 cals in not enough.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    welcome to AR!

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    welcome

Thread Information