First off, stats (its easier for me to do everything in kilograms so if you need to convert 1 kg = 2.2 lbs):

6'6'' 80kg
Full squat (past 90 degrees): 90 kg
Snatch: 55 kg
Clean: 75 kg

Yes, I know I'm tall and skinny. When I was in high school I was 195 lbs before I got walking pneumonia and went down to under 160 in a little over a month. I struggled for years to gain weight and fitness back; eventually getting the fitness but not the weight. If you're reading this and think that I haven't done enough training.... well, thats just not true. I formerly competed as a collegiate athlete (won't say sport or where), so I'm still in pretty damn good shape. Just would like to gain weight and lean out. I'm interested in a cycle that will help me gain (and keep) 20 lbs of lean weight over 3 months or so. I'm not going to take roids and sit on my ass, and have been reading about steroids for the past couple weeks pretty intently. I'm still neurotic about what I put into my body.

I'm planning on doing a testosterone enanthate and deca durabolin cycle. I want to keep it nice and simple, and this is what I feel I've come to. I chose deca because of its relatively mild side effects and treatment in HIV patients, not to mention the benefits of joints/ligaments. I am worried about the sexual side effects though, which is why I added the testosterone . I also plan to stock up on Clomid, Nolvadex , and even shell out the extra money for HCG . I'm under the impression that the PCT is just as important as the actual cycle. Are there any other drugs that are important to include in the PCT?

Since this will be my first cycle, I think I will be fine spreading out 250 mg of each per week over 14 weeks (I know thats a relatively small amount but added equals 500 mg a week of hormones). So weeks 1-10 I'd take test at 250 mg; and weeks 4-14 deca at 250 mg. Would it be better to switch the order? That is, take the deca first?

Any red flags come up as the more experienced users read this? I'd love to know before I jump in the deep end.