Hi everyone,

Obviously I have a lot to learn. Some of you may have already seen some of my posts and questions, thank you for those of you who have responded and given me some advice.

I really thought that I knew what I was doing as far as my diet and that I was safe using a little winnie to help me cut up. Though I have not seen any adverse sides from the winnie I cut back from 50mg to 25 in an attempt to come off all together in a week. Still waiting for a response on this taper to see if it's a good idea or I should just stop now...

I plan to get back on winnie noce I get my diet in check and reduce my BF% to about 10-15. I have access to 50MG winnie (obviously) and Anadrol 50, both oral, if anyone has a cycle suggestion for me once I'm close to my goal BF%.

Here's my current stats
6'2"
18-22%BF (posted my pic and this is what other members told me)

Active workouts 6 days a week, weight traning and cardio.

I have seen great improvements in strength and pump (big time on the pump) with just the winnie so I must say I look forward to doing it again.

I am open to all critique and criticism (provided that it's constructive) as a new guy you all already know that I need as much help as I can get. There is only so much you can get from reading. Although the info is amazing on this site I continue to see that everyone tends to do things a little differently based on the person and gear.

I look forward to leaning from all of you and my own experiences and eventually help others out that may need it like I do now.