intelexence is offline New Member

new here with alot to learn

Hey guys and gals

As the title states, I have alot to learn especially about my diet and workout routine.

I've worked out with weights on and off since I was 16. I weighed about 95pounds back then. After working out consistently from the time i was 18 untill i as about 23, I got to a weight of 170, but hit a sticking point and couldn't seem to put on any more weight unless it was fat, and couldn't seem to add more poundages to my main movements in the gym (squats, deadlifts, bench press, military press, etc) and I was stuck like this for months. So, I decided to get ahold of a friend who knew a friend that knew where to get some juice.

My first cycle consisted of two weeks of d-bol at around 15mgs per day,
    A mexican test blend that was 300mg/ml (why did this make my butt sooo sore, haha) at one injection per week for 8 weeks, and lastly 50mg per day of clomid starting the last two weeks and going for a month after the test ended.

I gained about 20 pounds by the end of the cycle and was shredded. I never got my bf% checked, but it was definitely the lowest it's ever been and I've always been pretty lean anyway.

After the cycle was over I didn't lose to much of my weight and stayed around 180-185 for almost 6 months afterwards. For one reason or another I stopped working out completely 6 months after my cycle, didn't eat well, didn't sleep well, this lasted years and I eventually got back to around 160lbs.

I've since got married and settled into a life that i'm pretty comfortable with.
    So, I started working out again just over 2 months ago and i've put on 10lbs while lowering my overall bodyfat (basing this on appearance alone). It feels good to be back!!!

After reading some of the threads on diet, I realize now that maybe I should'nt have even done a steriod cycle. I feel like I wasn't eating the right amount of calories, regularly enough, or the right types of foods, and I know now that this alone will make a huge difference. Also I was working out way to long and not allowing for proper rest.

I plan to spend alot of time on the forums and learn as much as I can about proper diet, workout plan, and everything else. I'm sure I would eventually like to do a cycle again, but only when I know I'm ready.

Thanks for listening, and thanks for a wonderful forum

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome

Thread Information