Thread: Hey folks

ericuk is offline New Member

Hey folks

Hi guys.

I'm a long time lurker. Did have an account but kept forgetting the log in details lol

I'm gonna use you guys to keep me motivated and share your knowledge

I've been training on and off for 10 years. Tall, naturally skinny with moobs and flabby belly - so every time i've bulked up or dieted down its been a struggle

I've done various cycles over the years but tend to just stick to test E or sus because I've been getting them cheap

My diet was rubbish for a long time and I now value the importance of diet over training and especially gear.

My biggest downfall over the last few years since improving my diet has been consistency. 3 months of living like an athlete followed by 3 months couch potato is where I'm now going wrong (ok there's probably other stuff too! p)

I'm hoping that my wanting to show off progress on this forum and not let myself down will help me commit to the correct lifestyle and prevent me from throwing it all away for no good reason.

So there's my life story. I look like crap at the moment - so I should probably get a thread started with some embarrassing photos. I wont be able to back down then lol

cheers

eric

javerton is offline Associate Member
    Welcome mate, good luck!

MattW is offline New Member
    Hello
    I've been reading and reading and reading.......I would appreciate any advice on what exactly to use for a first timer? How often to use it? I'm 48, 5'10, 190, have been lifting off and on for years and doing long distance bike rides. Many thanks.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ericuk View Post
    Hi guys.

I'm a long time lurker. Did have an account but kept forgetting the log in details lol

I'm gonna use you guys to keep me motivated and share your knowledge

I've been training on and off for 10 years. Tall, naturally skinny with moobs and flabby belly - so every time i've bulked up or dieted down its been a struggle

I've done various cycles over the years but tend to just stick to test E or sus because I've been getting them cheap

My diet was rubbish for a long time and I now value the importance of diet over training and especially gear.

My biggest downfall over the last few years since improving my diet has been consistency. 3 months of living like an athlete followed by 3 months couch potato is where I'm now going wrong (ok there's probably other stuff too! p)

I'm hoping that my wanting to show off progress on this forum and not let myself down will help me commit to the correct lifestyle and prevent me from throwing it all away for no good reason.

So there's my life story. I look like crap at the moment - so I should probably get a thread started with some embarrassing photos. I wont be able to back down then lol

cheers

eric
    Welcome to the board

Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    Hello
    I've been reading and reading and reading.......I would appreciate any advice on what exactly to use for a first timer? How often to use it? I'm 48, 5'10, 190, have been lifting off and on for years and doing long distance bike rides. Many thanks.
    welcome also, start by reading the stickies in the forums, please educate before medicating, also please try searching the forum before asking questions

You both are in the right place

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the AR Forum!

Best

T

Thread Information