Scabtree is offline Associate Member

Steroids - Percent of Total Result

Hello everyone,

I have been weight training now for around 7 years now, and for the most part, I am unsatisfied with my result. I'm not as strong, muscular, or lean as I would like to be in-spite of disciplined training and diet.

I'm curious to know the amount steroids have improved your physical conditioning. If you were to rate the importance that steroids assisted with your physique, what sort of percentage would it be? If you were to have never take steroids, but trained and dieted the same, what sort of gains would have not been incurred?

The reason I ask is I feel that if I trained and dieted for another 7 years, I may still be unsatisfied with my physical condition without steroids.

P.S. Glad to be here

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome bro. If you have been dieting and exercising for seven years with unsatisfactory results, then your diet and training are both off. Many, and I mean MANY people are too stubborn with their diet and training. I was until I came here. Go over to the diet and workout threads and post your routines. You will get all the constructive criticism you could desire

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome. You're not going to get many responses here. I suggest you post this question along with your stats in the diet section as BigKuntry recommended. Post your diet as well.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^Agreed with the above.

Welcome, Pastor

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for all of your comments, I will check out the diet and workout threads to see what needs to be improved.

In addition what I was wondering how much do steroids play a role in physical development. For instance, if there were no steroids at all, how far would Swartzenager or Lou Ferrigno have gone had they trained and dieted the same...

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the AR Forum!

Best

T

Thread Information