o-lineman60 is offline Junior Member

I need some help and suggestions

Hi all,

I guess I will start with my stats. I am 6'6'' and weigh about 310lbs. My bf is 19.9%. It was done was calipers by my trainer at my school. I play football in college and am entering into my senior year. I am 22 years old and have been looking to start a cycle of Hdrol. My goal is to put on muscle mass and lose some weight in the process. The goal for me is to put on as much muscle mass as possible. I am dieting as well currently. I hope to shed some pounds.

As i said I'm looking to start a cycle of Hdrol. I have an idea about my cycle and I would like to have you guys look it over and check it out. I am open to ideas as well about what you all have to say.

For my cycle I am starting this week. For the first two weeks, I am doing a loading cycle of Milk Thistle and Fish Oil. During this time I am also taking protein and creatine as well. I am still lifitng and running through this time.

For weeks 3 to 6 I will be starting the PH. I plan to do a cycle like this, 50/50/50/75/75/75. I am also going to start taking a cycle assist at the 3rd week through as well. I will be taking the fish oil and MT as well.

During this time, I figured I would try to take at 1.5 times my body weight in grams of protein. I'm figuring on eating most of the protein in food, but i am going to have to some of it in protein supplements. I am stuck as to how to get this much protein in all in one day. It seems almost impossible. If anyone has any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.

For the last two weeks, I am going to take Clomid as my PCT along with the MT, Fish oil. Is there anything that I should be taking during this time of my cycle?

I am new to using a PH, but I am going to use it. I have been lifting for years and I want my senior year to go smoothly. I want to be the best and be in the best shape. I need help and thats why i have come here. Anything you guys could help me with would be greatly appreciated.

I will post Pictures later this week when I figure out how to work this digital camera.

stats

I dont know if i covered this the right way, but here are my stats.

Height: 6'6''
    Weight: 310
    BF%: 19.9% (Going by calipers by trainers at my school)
    Cycle Experience: None

PCT Knowledge: I've done research, but I dont have a wealth of info

Training experience: I've played football all my life and have been into lifting for over 8 yrs or so. I used to power lift back in highschool, but have gotten away from it

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Wow... big guy. damn.

Cycle looks fine. I don't know if I would bother tapering up. I would probably just stick to 75mg/ed for 6 weeks.

I ran H-drol @ 100mg/ed and liked it.

You may want to get yourself some arimidex on hand in case your high-ish BF% causes estrogen related sides. However, since you're using H-drol, I doubt estrogen should be a problem at all.

This is how you would run the PCT... it would start the day following the discontinuation of H-drol...

Clomid: 75/50/50
    Nolva: 40/20/20

^^ you didn't mention having nolvadex on hand. it's such a light cycle that having only 1 of the two would be fine; however, ideally you should incorporate the use of two SERMS.

Yea I'm only a lil guy. lol

Honestly i was lookin for nolva but i could not find it anywhere. Could you point me in the right direction?

www.ar-r.com

Liquid Tamox/Clomi

They are research chems.. so they come in liquid form.. just buy an oral syringe, and you'll be G2G...

-VM

Since they are oral, what should i use for the dosage? and how many times a day for both? Also, for the estrogen blocker i was afraid that my bf% might affect it, but i was thinking it might not be a problem since it is a mild PH. I guess better safe than sorry right

Clomid = 2mL first week..1.5mL next... 1mL 3week
    Nolva = 2mL first week..1mL second week

If you're concerned about gyno 10mg/ed of tamox (nolva) while on cycle would be totally fine IMO for this cycle.

-VM

Well this is what my cycle is looking like right now. Tell me what you think and if it could use any tweaking.

Weeks 1-2(Loading Phase)
    Milk Thistle and Fish Oil

Weeks 3-8 (PH)
    Hdrol - Do you think i could run it at 100mg like you did? I was plannin on running at 75mg. I would just like to know what you think seeing as how you have taken it before.

Cycle assist - I am going to use CEL's cycle assist

Milk thistle/fish oil

Possibly Nolva

Weeks 8-10(PCT)
    Clomid 75/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20

What do you think about this? ALso, how long would it take for the Hdrol to be out of my system, as in like a ncaa drug test?

I'm not sure on H-drols clearance time. I would imagine it wouldn't be too long.

Remember to look into how long clomid/nolvadex are detectable for, because they test for those too sometimes..

Your cycle looks fine man, I already told you that, lol.

I would honestly just stick to 75mg/ed.... you can try 100mg/ed... that's what I found was the optimal dose for myself, but yah, good luck...

-VM

Thanks man I was just making sure i had everything covered ya know. Lol. When you took the hdrol did you have any bad sides? and what kind of gains did you make on it? I'm hoping to push my bench, squat, clean n deadlift all up a decent amount of weight as well as cut some weight. Just curious to see what all was posible on this

endurojerz is offline Banned
    No worries about NCAA testing?

Eh not really. By the time camp comes around, i will be fine ibelieve. How long does nolva n clomid stay in your system? If that stays for a while than maybe i will be sweating some bullets, but ncaa wont test my team until we are in the playoffs. By then it oughta be out of my system. My school tests, but they wont test for a few weeks into camp

Thread Information