Thread: hello

mkturtle is offline New Member

hello

howdy all - MK here.

I am totally new to this. No experience with AS at all. I am 38 tears old, 5'10" 152lb and last time I measured 6% body fat.

Reason I am here is to see if I can gain muscle mass using AS and what would it take to gain another 20lb of pure muscle?

I used to be at around 168lb in my late 20's when I was lifting weights actively. At this time, due to job and other activities I don't have the time to lift, time to sleep and to be honest, with age my energy levels are down. I don't think I can accomplish my goal at this time without using AS or similar boost.

Looking forward to learn about AS....

Thanks in advance.
    MK

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by mkturtle View Post
    howdy all - MK here.

I am totally new to this. No experience with AS at all. I am 38 tears old, 5'10" 152lb and last time I measured 6% body fat.

Reason I am here is to see if I can gain muscle mass using AS and what would it take to gain another 20lb of pure muscle?

I used to be at around 168lb in my late 20's when I was lifting weights actively. At this time, due to job and other activities I don't have the time to lift, time to sleep and to be honest, with age my energy levels are down. I don't think I can accomplish my goal at this time without using AS or similar boost.

Looking forward to learn about AS....

Thanks in advance.
    MK
    Wrong! I am personal friends with men above 50 that dedicate themselves to proper training and diet regimens and achieve amazing results, drug free. Age is just a number. Proper diet will transform you regardless of age.

At your given stats, your diet is what's lacking. Post what you eat on a day to day basis either here or preferably in the nutrition section for better responses.

Since you stated you don't have time to lift or even sleep right, steroids shouldn't even cross your mind. You need quality time in the gym, proper rest, and most of all a solid diet to get the results you want out of using Steroids.

Welcome to the boards.

sprinter911 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the forum

mkturtle is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Wrong! I am personal friends with men above 50 that dedicate themselves to proper training and diet regimens and achieve amazing results, drug free. Age is just a number. Proper diet will transform you regardless of age.

At your given stats, your diet is what's lacking. Post what you eat on a day to day basis either here or preferably in the nutrition section for better responses.

Since you stated you don't have time to lift or even sleep right, steroids shouldn't even cross your mind. You need quality time in the gym, proper rest, and most of all a solid diet to get the results you want out of using Steroids.

Welcome to the boards.
    Thanks for the advice! That's why I joined the forum. I think I would agree with your statements. I don't eat right and at present my schedule does not allow enough time for pro-training, so that's struggle too.... Maybe I'll give it a few more years and revisit the idea. Regardless, I'll do some reading on this forum to see what AS is all about.

Thanks
    MK

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Wise response and I respect your decision. It's good to see people actually take good advice when it's given.

Hopefully things calm down with your hectic schedule so you can have more time to focus on training and eating right. Good luck.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Wise response and I respect your decision. It's good to see people actually take good advice when it's given.

Hopefully things calm down with your hectic schedule so you can have more time to focus on training and eating right. Good luck.
    double down on the above!

Welcome mate! Plenty to read here... that is if you find the time!

spoken_truth is offline Associate Member
    welcome to the forum

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome.

Please take the time to read the board rules..

Please give all stats when asking quetions in the questions and answer forum.

Stats consist of:

Weight
    Bf%
    Cycle history
    Years training

Also please take the time to read all the educational threads in the q&a forum as most questions can be answered with alittle reading...

Matt...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information