Angry Having Estrogen problems

Hello mi name is Marius and im from Romania :

Age 23
    Height 1.75
    Weight 75 KG
    Bf% 17%
    Cycle history None
    Years training 10 years (wrestling judo) and 2 Y Gym

I want to say that i not so glad what i just heard here from some medics i made all mi blood tests + the hormone Tests and here is the rezult :

Hormone Test : Estradiol : 126 / 0-56 and is too high this is the problem !!!
    Testosterone : 682 / 245 - 1600
    TSH : 2.853 / 0.35 - 4.94
    Free T4 : 1.22 / 0.71 - 1.85
    Seric Cortisol : 23.5 / 4.2 - 38.4

Those are the important things of the human hormons and the rest are just regular tests and they where all ok as well but the thing that bothers me so mutch and its keep me down is the estradiol this so calld Female hormon is holding up a lin barrier of fat from the uper leg up to the chest il put some photos asap.

I want to say that atm im killing miself i dont eat at all almost and going to gym and come home. I still have i can say enof power and energi to train all the time but the fat is not going off is no rezult on it .... donno but someone told me that i need to take :

Nolvadex / HCG / and atm im too confuse seriosly i just got Strombafort ( stanozolol ) and clenbuterol to get the fat off but i dont know what to do can someone explain or is there someone with an ideea? thanx alot and sry for mi bad english !!!:bbAily:
    Last edited by Stan_Marius; 08-24-2010 at 04:55 AM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome.

Please take the time to read the board rules..

Please give all stats when asking quetions in the questions and answer forum.

Stats consist of:

Weight
    Bf%
    Cycle history
    Years training

Also please take the time to read all the educational threads in the q&a forum as most questions can be answered with alittle reading...

Matt...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information