tinyGuy is offline Junior Member

Best Regards from tinyGuy

Hi there, I am tinyGuy a really tiny guy .So first of all I'd like to say a big 10x to all members of this comunity, and thank you for your time.I've read a lot on the internet about steroids on sites like wikipedia and forums, and also watched a lot of videos on youtube.

The reason why I am here is because a friend of mine recommend me this site when I want to start using some steroids.

I hope I will fit ok in this comunity.

Weight: 65 kilograms(143 lbs)
    Height: 175 centimeters(5.7 ft)
    BF: aprox 10-11 %
    Training exp: for about 6 months

Meal 1) 3-6 whole eggs
    Meal 2) Steak or chicken breast
    Meal 3) Steak and pasta
    Meal 4) chicken breast
    Meal 5) one banana with oatmeal and milk
    Before bead I take, Vitamin C, Zink
    I also take after the workout creatine, i've been also taking True Mass for about 3 months
    My goal is to achive 180 lbs, with really low body fat

Here you have a picture of mine:
    Last edited by tinyGuy; 09-04-2010 at 02:02 PM.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Welcome.

I hope you don't mean you want to start now, in which case you aren't ready by any means.

This place is a good starting point to understanding the fundamentals in AAS, training and nutrition.

Thank you for your time, I really respect that.

I know that I'm not ready but I have a lot of pressure on me from my company(I'm a model).So I actually started to eat more for about 2 years I was really skinny..about 55 kg...I put some weight on, but now I can't put on weight anymore...I don'T know what to do.

Where I work, all the guys who are on steroids are getting the big contracts...so you know what I mean.A guy at the company is only 17 years old.....and he is on it..and boy he looks so good...

Again, thank you for your time, can you give me some tips what I shoudl improve in order to be ready.

Here is my diet.

Meal 1) 3-6 whole eggs
    Meal 2) Steak or chicken breast
    Meal 3) Steak and pasta
    Meal 4) chicken breast
    Meal 5) one banana with oatmeal and milk
    Before bead I take, Vitamin C, Zink
    I also take after the workout creatine, i'Ve been also taking True Mass for about 3 months

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Welcome to Anabolic Review

Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    Welcome to Anabolic Review
    Thank you

PS: nice avatar :P

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Welcome, take a look over in the diet section and read about diets what will achieve your goals, steroids at your age are not wise they can create a ton of problems what you wish you never had, best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Welcome, take a look over in the diet section and read about diets what will achieve your goals, steroids at your age are not wise they can create a ton of problems what you wish you never had, best of luck
    Thank you, hmm that diet looks much better than my diet.The thing with my problem now is that, it has to be fast , I know this may sound silly but at my company they are driving me crazy every F day.

My goal is to achive 180 lbs, with really low body fat.I know I can do it, but I don't know if I can do it in a couple of months...2-3 months...as my company wants.

I will start using this diet: http://www.steroid.com/diet.php

I don't have any chanches to use some steroids ..like anavar or so?

Thank you for your time!

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tinyGuy View Post
    Thank you for your time, I really respect that.

I know that I'm not ready but I have a lot of pressure on me from my company(I'm a model).So I actually started to eat more for about 2 years I was really skinny..about 55 kg...I put some weight on, but now I can't put on weight anymore...I don'T know what to do.

Where I work, all the guys who are on steroids are getting the big contracts...so you know what I mean.A guy at the company is only 17 years old.....and he is on it..and boy he looks so good...

Again, thank you for your time, can you give me some tips what I shoudl improve in order to be ready.

Here is my diet.
    Is your company going to help you with the TRT or HRT when you need it because you shut your body's natural production down prematurely? Or will you enjoy having ED before you turn 30? I understand peer pressure but you have to understand that the choices you make today will have an affect on tomorrow and tomorrow will come at that time you will have to sleep in the bed you made.

We will help you in anyway we can but we wont offer advice that we know will hurt you in the long run and thats out of respect for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    Is your company going to help you with the TRT or HRT when you need it because you shut your body's natural production down prematurely? Or will you enjoy having ED before you turn 30? I understand peer pressure but you have to understand that the choices you make today will have an affect on tomorrow and tomorrow will come at that time you will have to sleep in the bed you made.

We will help you in anyway we can but we wont offer advice that we know will hurt you in the long run and thats out of respect for you.

What means TRT, and ED = erectile dysfunction?

Thank you for your time

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    TRT = Test Replacement Therapy
    HRT = Hormone RT
    ED = You got it..

We do not just say this to "scare you". There are members here who have done what you are debating and now have to deal with these issues as young as 24 or 25.

Thank you, hmm that diet looks much better than my diet.The thing with my problem now is that, it has to be fast , I know this may sound silly but at my company they are driving me crazy every F day.

My goal is to achive 180 lbs, with really low body fat.I know I can do it, but I don't know if I can do it in a couple of months...2-3 months...as my company wants.

I will start using this diet: http://www.steroid.com/diet.php

I don't have any chanches to use some steroids ..like anavar or so?

Thank you for your time!
    Get on that diet now and you'll get fat in no time.

Post what you eat on a daily basis, and get it critiqued in the nutrition section........

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Get on that diet now and you'll get fat in no time.

Post what you eat on a daily basis, and get it critiqued in the nutrition section........
    I don't want to get fat ) i still want a six pack ) I just want to get bigger.I will start that diet tomorrow.

I don't want to get fat ) i still want a six pack ) I just want to get bigger.I will start that diet tomorrow.
    Did you hear what I told you?

You are probably eating less then 3kcals right now. Transitioning from that to almost 5.5kcals in one day, not to mention upping your carp intake to 800grams all at your stats will get you fat.

If you don't want to listen that's fine, it's your body.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What HP is telling you is everything takes time, building quality muscle tissue takes time you just cant eat a couple of thousand more calories and expect to get big, you need to do it slowly in conjunction with hard intense training the whole muscle building process takes time.

You also need to forget steroids , they will cause you serious problems at your age, you haven't fully developed your HPTA and by shutting it down by using steroids could cause it to never get running at peak or even shut down for good, do you really want to have problems getting a hard on, having children, depression etc.

Take your time, Rome wasn't built in a day neither will your body, if that wont do forget the career your going down

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Did you hear what I told you?

You are probably eating less then 3kcals right now. Transitioning from that to almost 5.5kcals in one day, not to mention upping your carp intake to 800grams all at your stats will get you fat.

If you don't want to listen that's fine, it's your body.
    Ok man, I got it .I will you this diet:
    First meal, 7 am:
    8 oz. oatmeal 25 155 18 880
    0.6 1 skim milk, 0.3% fat 21 29 2 240
    0.2 1 orange juice --- 18 --- 80
    3 oz. grapes 1 17 --- 70
    47 219 20 1270

Second meal, 10.30 am:
    10 oz, whole wheat bread 18 120 6 600
    4 oz. cheese, 12% fat 22 5 10 200
    0.51 kefir milk 20 20 4
    1 banana 1 35 ---150
    61 180 20 1150

Third meal, 2.00 pm:
    8 oz. brown rice 22 170 6 850
    10 oz. turkey 60 --- 5 300
    5 oz. vegetables 1 7 --- 30
    93 177 11 1180

Fourth meal, 5.30 pm
    5 whole eggs 30 --- 30 400
    16 Oz. baked potatoes 10 100 5 430
    Mixed salad 1 10 ---50
    41 110 35 880

Fifth meal, 9,00 pm:
    7 oz. cottage cheese 25 5 4 200
    7 Oz. whole wheat bread 12 80 4 400
    1 oz. peanut buffer 6 3 10 120
    1 apple, approx. 4 oz. --- 14 --- 60
    0.2 1 orange juice --- 18 --- 80
    43 120 18 860
    Total: 285 806 104 5340

Thank you again!

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    What HP is telling you is everything takes time, building quality muscle tissue takes time you just cant eat a couple of thousand more calories and expect to get big, you need to do it slowly in conjunction with hard intense training the whole muscle building process takes time.

You also need to forget steroids , they will cause you serious problems at your age, you haven't fully developed your HPTA and by shutting it down by using steroids could cause it to never get running at peak or even shut down for good, do you really want to have problems getting a hard on, having children, depression etc.

Take your time, Rome wasn't built in a day neither will your body, if that wont do forget the career your going down
    Damn, I really like this: Rome wasn't built in a day neither will your body

If I stick to that diet how much I will gain in a month or two? Let's say that I do everything right...can I gain 5lbs-10lbs?

TrashyTim is offline Junior Member
    Welcome Tinyguy, Hope you find everything you need here, The guys are really great for advice and do honestly know there stuff, I would go with current advice eat MORE!! Being young and having a a fast matabilizm dosent help , But stick to wolfing down the food and work a lil harder in the gym!! Good luck and hope it goes well

Can you recommend me some good/cheap weightgainers? I've tried True Mass, is ok..but a lil but to expensive.I've heard that I can get the same quality for a lower price....some recommendations?

TRT2010 is offline Member
    welcome

Thread Information