Howdy guys from Texas, name is Francis...call me Shwa'

Im 22 years of age and finally decided to push my body to the limit with some help with steroids . I haven't purchased any yet (still looking for the right brand and what not to start out with), but until then I don't mind learning and getting advice to add to my work out.

I'm a nursing assistant and former USMC soldier, currently I train in Capoeira for 3 years and still going. It took me a while to build the courage to even give this a try with all the dangers and hazards that are present, but I'm careful with my planning like I'm sure y'all were when you started out.

My main problem for gaining mass for my body is my high metabolism...I run A LOT. Cardio is not on my menu, trust me. I'm toned as my body can get (at least I think), but I wanna bulk and need some assistance in that area. I've gone to the point of force feeding myself at times but still no results after being on a steady diet plan of 4-5 meals a day.

From my fellow members, I would like to know what type of steroid I should start out with (consistant to my body type and what not) and how I should go about planning and scheduling trainings with injections. Any information would help guys. Thanks a bunch!

~Shwa

STATS:
6'1''
150lbs
Body Fat:...beats me.