Thread: Hello Everyone

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member

Hello Everyone

I have been reading the forums for the past few weeks and figured it was time to go ahead and register and introduce myself. My name is Richard and I go by the screen name "Far from massive" since it pretty much sums up my current situation. PS stats are 6' 1" 210 lbs body fat unknown but way too high probably 20-25% ?

I am a 54 year old from the east coast of the USA and used to compete in professional cycling back in the 70s-80s. Since that time I have tried to stay in shape however the last 10 years I have worked in a job that involved sitting at a computer 10+ hrs a day and also (2007) suffered a medical mishap when I had an allergic reaction to a doctor prescribed drug causing damage to vision, severe headaches and general malaise/fatigue.

Two years ago I began walking, and slowly got up to 4-5 miles a day, during that time I also started some light lifting. Within the past year I have gotten to the point where I am able to do a combination of walking and running approx 5 miles approx 6 times a week, as well as stretching, lifting and playing some b ball etc.

EDIT = Removed description of first cycle as it may have been seen as a question.

Thanks for taking the time to read my rather long "Hello" but I thought the best thing to do was be honest and describe my current situation. I look forward to any comments and criticism and thank all the knowledgeable people who have made this resource available.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 09-21-2010 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Posted information about first cycle then noticed that it probably should not be posted here.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Welcome To Anabolic Review

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    welcome!

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks all, feels like home already

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome

Thread Information