Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    theD is offline New Member

Introducing theD

Hey all. Just wanted to introduce myself. A little about me. I am just north of 40 years old, stand about 6,4 weigh 275 and have about 31% body fat. I was an avid lifter and (very anti-drug) athlete for about 15 years there and the just fell off the lifting bike during my late 30's.

Fast forward 8 years and I was diagnosed with low LH (2.6) and FSH (3.2) and as you might imagine low testosterone (213). So the doc kindly enough put me on test about 5 months ago and its been a steady climb since, getting back to that healthy beefy me.

As I have taken this journey my earlier hard-headed no-drug mentality has taken quite a beating. My experience with the test has been nothing short of positive and has changed my mentality form negative to why the hell have I been so stubborn stupid for so long. So to sum up, I guess you could say I have come over to the dark side.

I will admit my goals now are not so much for massive strength or size but more for a fit, low-body fat and increased energy body. Though benching 400lb again would be nice. Hoping to try a cycle in the not too distant future. Though am patient enough to get all my duck in a row first.

I have already been all over the forum, trying to absorb it all and will certainly ask some newbie questions in the not too near future. Looking forward to the advice and probably a flame or too.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Welcome to the board man.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Welcome to AR

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    welcome

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    welcome

Thread Information