Thread: Ayyyy

Younggun94 is offline New Member

Ayyyy

Hey guys I'm new here obviously Im 16 bout to be 17 lifting for about 5 months now I started out weighing 137 now I'm weighing about 160. I'm 6 ft and joined here to learn some new stuff about kids my age taking test. And the side effects and to get some advice from members here hope to met some chill people and you guys dont mind having me on board, thanks

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Hey...first of all before you get booted off being 16, I hope you stay away from steroids

YOU CAN REALLY MESS YOURSELF UP with taking testosterone . You have TONS NOW already. This is the time to take advantage of what you have. There are guys here who WISH they had the natural test you have.

You could shut down your own natural testosterone production and get erectile dysfunction. This would be horrible to have especially at 16 or even 17 or 25. The last thing you want to do is to start reading the "Over 40" forum to get advice as to how to help your test levels.
    Please do not go anywhere near testosterone.

Terrible acne is another side effect.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 12-13-2010 at 10:15 PM.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You went from 137 to 160 in 5 months and think you need steroids ? Keep doing what you are doing and you will be a monster before you know it.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    What JohnnyVegas said is so true!

If you went from 137-160 pounds that quick you are a natural. That kind of progress shows you what you can do with your own test. The secret really is this: Build a natural foundation first.

Thanks, well I've been here for about a half hour and already got what I was looking for thanks alot, and I'm hoping I can keep making gains like that, it's just tempting to take roids for the extra boost. I will deff stay natural for a while longer if not ever thanks again

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    even though you are too young to be a member (need to be 18), nothing stopping you from reading and learning here!

good luck mate!

Yeah its a great site ill def keep looking up on it and thanks

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    See you when you are 18 and gratz on the gains. Stay away from AAS for many many years.

Thread Information