JPapa is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

21 YO: First cycle after 5 years of lifting

Post removed
    Last edited by JPapa; 03-29-2012 at 01:50 PM. Reason: personal

Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member
    Nobody here is going to advise you to continue your cycle because of your age and the fact that your body is producing a lot of free test as is.
    There are plenty of threads explaining the permanent side effects of cycling too young.
    STOP CYCLE AND START PCT BEFORE SERIOUS DAMAGE IS DONE

If you need diet advice post your diet in the nutrition forum and go from there.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At 21 I did a cycle well to be honest a few, I'm currently 30 years old and on test repla?ement therapy for the rest of my life.. Listen up, get off the AAS and hope everything turns out ok

JPapa is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    At 21 I did a cycle well to be honest a few, I'm currently 30 years old and on test repla?ement therapy for the rest of my life.. Listen up, get off the AAS and hope everything turns out ok
    I understand the concern Fonzy, but I'm pretty sure I've already reached my genetic potential. Don't think height will ever change and as far as endocrinology goes, it seems as if most short term "zaps" to the natural test producing systems are reversible.
    Bein stubborn is part of the nature of being young and I'll most probably continue this cycle for about two months and THEN pct. No other cycles in the foreseeable future though. Just need a kick start and I'll maintain. I'll keep you guys posted with progress and bi-weekly stats and hopefully this ONE and only cycle goes well.

Fonz, you said you did multiple cycles at my age. Could it be that you didn't follow-up with PCT thereafter that your hormones are out of the norm? Your comment was interesting to me. I know many guys who did their research and stuck to the plan and came out fine. I also know a guy who "pinned" and lifted and lost all of his hair at the age of 24. Shouldn't precaution and proper procedure help...at any age???

Charisbrah is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    This kind of scared me a little, when's the proper age to begin cycling? I'm 24 and that's only 3 years difference. Also, to op, or anyone really, is fainting common or was that just his nerves/anxiety?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JPapa View Post
    Yo Bro's.

Names Jo. I'm 21 years old, working full time and majoring in biochemical Engineering/chem E, and I've been working out for about 5 years.
    Hello Jo - Welcome to the forum.
    Could you please read this : http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...oid-questions&

This area is for introductions only - we do not discuss many things you say in your post here. Just post your inquiries , questions etc in the appropriate forum.
    Thank you and again welcome to the board.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome and listen to these guys.

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Welcome!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome and good luck to you.

cyp_flis is offline Banned - I am an idiot that's why!
    well first off i no a buncha people in my home town who have done roids younger than 21, i no that with all the reasearch i have done 21 is a fine age to start and not to mention im 22 and on a cycle, along with the 50 plus people i no in my hometown who range from 22 to 24 some 24 year olds who have been on the juice for a year, i dont no if its just stupid americans but if ur doing ur first cycle dont even worry about pcts just go from 1 ml shots your first 2 bottles than last bottle do half ml shots to even quarter ml, dont listen to dumbass's who stress and worry u can do cycles of steroids at the age of 21 just dont over do it, and run a test only for ur first cycle

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cyp_flis View Post
    well first off i no a buncha people in my home town who have done roids younger than 21, i no that with all the reasearch i have done 21 is a fine age to start and not to mention im 22 and on a cycle, along with the 50 plus people i no in my hometown who range from 22 to 24 some 24 year olds who have been on the juice for a year, i dont no if its just stupid americans but if ur doing ur first cycle dont even worry about pcts just go from 1 ml shots your first 2 bottles than last bottle do half ml shots to even quarter ml, dont listen to dumbass's who stress and worry u can do cycles of steroids at the age of 21 just dont over do it, and run a test only for ur first cycle
    Hey dumb ass did you miss the part where I said this is the intro thread and we dont discuss topics like this here? Aparently you did.
    Read this Einstein:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...oid-questions&

MHouse is offline Junior Member
    Welcome.

Thread Information