I am new to the forum, I have a couple of questions, I truly hope I posted them in the proper forum.
I am a 45 year male, that has been a desk jockey for the last 25 years. I was in the best shape of my life while in the service, I left the Army at 5'10", 230lbs, with lots of bulk and no slouch around the weight room in the barracks. 25 years later, I found myself at 344lbs and pear shaped. In the last seven weeks, I have lost 44 (reaching 300 today). I lost the first 22 in a month, just avoiding soda, rice, beans, bread, fast food, and not eating after 8pm; I also introduced myself to chicken, buffalo, yogurt and water. After that I went on HCG (today is day 18) and have lost approximately 20lbs. I have only 22 more days of that diet and that is where my question comes in; what can I do between the 4 to 6 weeks I have to wait to start my 2nd cycle of HCG. I have been suggested that I try HGH or go back to what I was doing prior. I am lost, and while I can't say money isn't an issue, we are all going through some hard times. I am looking for some suggestions. I have been reading the different forums here and it seems there is a lot of experience out there. My goal is to reach 230 again, 70lbs away, and re-add muscle, I will worry about stretch marks later. My exercise is limited due to the knees though walking is no problem at all. I feel great, but nothing compared to what I know I could feel or did just a few years ago. Thanking you all in advance, any suggestions?