disasterstrikes2 is offline New Member

Post New to this, need some advice

21/170/6'1

I have been wanting to start for awhile but havent found something that would be the best mixture for me. A buddy of mine has been using Test E and recommended i use that and maybe Dbol . He told me to do a pct after my cycle with nolvadex . Looking to jump to about 190 lbs, if anyone can help me out with recommendations and mgm's and all of that it'd be awesome. let me know what you think is best for me.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome... For a first cycle wait until you're 25 years old. Prior to that your endocrine system could still be developing and the introduction of exogenous hormones could possibly cause a lifetime of issues including low testosterone and erectile dysfunction.

you could get to 190 just by eating. hit up the diet threads, plenty of people there to help you reach your goal weight. good luck.

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome...As stated, w/a solid diet and training routine you could hit your goal. I suggest you hit the Nutrition and Workout Forums. Too young to be using AAS right now.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information