irishharry is offline New Member

Very First Cycle! Any advice will be appreciated.

Im running a 10 week cycle of Testosterone Ethanate at 500mg a week. 125mg EOD: mon, wed, fri, sun, tues, thur, sat and so on. I am 22, 5'9, 165 and am really pumped about this first cycle. I think I am going to take armidex starting in week 3 or 4 and run it through the remainder of the cycle. I heard this will be pretty much all I need. Especially because I am taking the 125mg doseage EOD instead of 250mg on say mon and thur. My meals go pretty much as follows:

7:30 4 eggs, 3 egg whites, 1/2 cup oats, 1/4 cup blueberries
    10:00 9oz chicken, salad, 1/2 cup almonds
    12:30 10oz tuna, 1/2 cup rice
    3:00 50g protein shake , handful of almonds
    5:30 protein bar
    7:30 Post shake
    8:30 8 oz lean red meat, potato, 1/4 cup blueberries
    10:00 1/2 cup of yogurt, maybe light whey isolate before bed.

I usually get this in. if not it might be a little less.

Workouts are intense. I have been lifting hard for a year and am good shape. My days are split as this

Monday-Chest
    Tuesday- Quads
    Wednesday- Back and Hams
    Thursday off/or calves and abs
    Friday-Shoulders
    Saturday-Arms
    Sunday-Off

I also am doing 15 min on the treadmill at a 9 incline at 3.0 mph after every workout.

I really would like to get to 175 at least +10 lbs by the end of this 10 week cycle. What do yall think?
    Sorry for the long post.

See ya

grilla is offline Junior Member
    --double post--
    Last edited by grilla; 07-02-2012 at 02:06 PM.

grilla is offline Junior Member
    ]Hey Irish-

Welcome!

You will get more responses/views in the Anabolic Steroids - Questions & Answers forum.

Do you have everything that you need for PCT on hand?

Also, sure you don't want to hear it, but at 22yo and only one year of steady training, you shouldn't start cycling.

grilla

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Welcome. There is a steroid Q+A for questions like these.

Cycle is fine. However if I were your shoes, I'd spend much more time in the gym and hit it naturally for a while longer before resorting to Test. I'd suggest at least 5 solid years of serious diet and training before cycling. This will give you enough time to go through trial and error, understand your body, and establish a solid foundation to allow androgens to finally take their place later on. I'd tweak your macros by increasing your fat and especially your carb intake. Seems like you are hardly getting enough carbs for adequate energy and recovery to put on mass. At your height, and taking into account the above, you can put on 10lbs natty no problem.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the advice. Ill post on that forum.

Irish

Cronos1247 is offline New Member
    I wish I were your height! At 6'4" it takes a lot of food and work to grow. Do you know what sort of intake you have calorie wise and macro nutrient wise?

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

Hey Cronos,

Man my caloric intake a few months ago was around 2800-3000 and I realized that wasn't near enough because I wasnt6 gaining adequate weight. I am trying to take in anywhere from 3500-4000 now. And macro nutrient ratio ballpark would be 45 % protein 35% carbs 20% fat. I need to fix it up a little probably.

Cronos1247 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irishharry View Post
    Hey Cronos,

Man my caloric intake a few months ago was around 2800-3000 and I realized that wasn't near enough because I wasnt6 gaining adequate weight. I am trying to take in anywhere from 3500-4000 now. And macro nutrient ratio ballpark would be 45 % protein 35% carbs 20% fat. I need to fix it up a little probably.
    Sounds like a good set point, sounds close to mine actually.

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome...Waiting a couple more years would have been my first response in addition that your diet is off and there's no reason to inject E 3-4 times a week. no mention of PCT. AI's or HCG also tells me this was poorly planned.

Other than those critical details, everything is great!

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Hi and welcome

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

You are too young to start IMO. And why injecting so many days? You like needles or something? 2 times weekly is the norm...

Hey guys, sorry I forgot to add some of those details. I am starting Arimidex on week 3, .5 on Monday and Thursday through the rest of the cycle. PCT I have been thinking nolva 40/40/20/20. I fixed my diet up now. Its pretty damn good. And also, I have heard from numerous sources that injecting eod with test e will help keep heart rate more in check, and will keep side effects lower due to the lower doseages spread out. Any more advice?

Thanks guys.

Bonedriven is offline Associate Member
    Man to be that young again..Stay of the goods for a bit man. You will be old soon enough trust me and you can go hog wild. But for now you have no need for the stuff. Listen the guys on here..

Thread Information